What are your thoughts.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Dope smokers carrying guns? What could possibly go wrong?

:stirpot: (bonus points if you catch the irony in the smilie)

Didn't know if this should be political or firearms. Found this on ARFCOM this morning. I dont agree with the court on this one bit.

Which court? The one that indicted him or the one that dismissed the indictment?

I thought the recent passage of the restaurant carry bill had something in there about this, too. Didn't read that part as it doesn't apply to me.

The court made the correct ruling based on the law. They shouldn't be legislating from the bench unless it was unconstitutional. The law is constitutional based on Heller allowing reasonable restrictions. I think that part of Heller is wrong because if you restrict my ability to defend myself or family it is unreasonable.

The law sucks and should be changed to allow for drug convictions and domestic violence to be excluded for disability. I also think felons should be able to posses and carry firearms but Ohio lawmakers are powerless to change that from the state level.