well im probably going to be leaving ohio.

cOoTeR

All I have to do is pass a fitness test and I will enter into the academy to become a federal agent. I just accepted the job offer. Once I pass the academy I'll be moving to Arizona.

Thanks guys pending the fitness test I'll leave Aug. 14 start doing paper work the 15 for 2 days then go to el paso for 2days for orientation then ship out to the academy from there.

I just tested myself for the fitness test here's where I stand. My 1.5 mile time was 14:57 my 220 was :39 my situps were :37 and my pushups were :22 I think I'll get it the requirements are, test will include: 220-yard run –must be completed in 50 seconds or less Sit-ups –25 proper form must be completed in one minute or less Push-ups –17 proper form must be completed in one minute or less 1.5 mile run –must be completed in 17 minutes and 15 seconds or less.

I'll be posted in Wilcox AZ its the southeastern side of Arizona. I will be with border patrol. I was training pretty regularly until about a 2 months ago, I thought I wasn't going to get called so I slacked off. At one time I was within the graduating fitness requirements now I'm just making the entrance requirements.

All I have to do is pass a fitness test and I will enter into the academy to become a federal agent. I just accepted the job offer. Once I pass the academy I'll be moving to Arizona.

1z3cr2f.jpg

best of luck!!!!!!!

2d75uyx.jpg