WTS Walther P22 - brand new

Steve Butters

standard barrel black p22...brand new never fired or anything

my mom picked this gun up earlier today as a beginners gun to learn to shoot with and she decided she cant afford it and didnt realize you cant return them

so now its for sale

$280 takes it - she paid 300 (its on sale at vances for 300, down from 370)

ill throw in 200rds of cci minimags also

looks like this

3173649182_4fc8bfc0a6.jpg

i took it out of the case and cleaned all the assembly grease and excess oil off, oiled it properly, and put it back in the case for her....comes with everything, even the warranty card so you can register it

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope - she isnt gonna go below 280... sorry...got a few emails from armslist already (actually like 5)...one guy says he will take it but havent heard back, others are lowballers...ill let you know if she changes her mind in a few days....but as of now, too much interest to sell that cheap so early on

This is a great gun! Id be very interested if I didn't just spend over 300 on tires.

I used to own one and have never found a gun that feels so comfortable in my hand.

I sold it years ago and regret it

Whoever buys this won't be dissapointed.

You should keep it I love mine its cheap to shoot pretty damn accurate too. Most of the time in summer clothes its the gun I carry as well.

im carrying it now aswell (my sk is out getting new sights and a refinish)...probably not with ideal ammo (cci minimags) but oh well.... it conceals pretty much the same as my p2ksk, but its a bit lighter which makes it a bit nicer since i pocket carry

i have little faith in these tiny bullets lol, but 11 small bullets is better than no bullets at all

There is good ammo out there for 22's and a 22 will do a ton of internal damage.

22s are better than nothing, but they don't do that much damage unless you get a round in the skull. Good luck stopping a drugged out gangbanger with your 22. Now 22 are an assassin wrapon, but you have to be up close and personal. I would not want to trust my life to a 22 stopping a bad guy.

Actually speaking strictly head shots, 22 rounds are considered the most deadly. The small round doesn't have the velocity to exit through the back of the head like most other rounds so the 22 round will just bounce around the skull and damages more brain tissue then a simple entry/exit hole.

^ i would think anything going into the brain will do the job nicely...regardless if it bounces around or goes in/out lol

in a defense situation, i think the best bet would be to aim center mass and unload the entire magazine....in a high stress situation it may not be so easy to get a head shot on the first round and missing would be bad because at that point other people in the area could be in danger if there is any

i would hope within the next 4 weeks i wouldnt end up needing to actually use this gun anyways...but better safe than sorry

Headshots the 22 performs very well thats how my grandad killed himself. Yoi won't get the dame effect emptying a mag in the chest. I have a friend she carries a 22 because if she ever has to use her she just wants to wound the person. She tried to convince me you could shatter a person pelvis with q mag of 22, but I highly doubt it.