Does anyone ride in the evenings during the week?

DTM Brian

I just realized I have been on my bike twice this year. I would like to put a few miles on it before the snow hits this year. Now that my work day is over I would like to go for about an hour ride to unwind. If anyone in Coumbus wants to ride during the week please give me a shout. I think I would ride more if I had some to ride with.

Where in Cols you at? I've got a great circuit North Cols. that sees no traffic. It's a total 1.5 hr ride but you can cut one leg off to make it an hour. It's north of 270, West of I-71, East of the Scioto River, and South of 36/37.

Back in 2006 and 2007 you could not get me off the damn thing. Hell I remember riding home from the dyno one night freezing my ass off. The temps were done in the 20's. I think 2008 was about the last year I spent any decent amount of time riding. Based on the oil change log I have put less then 1,000 miles on it in the last three years.

However the turbo mustang came out of the garage for the first time a month ago since 2004.

I usually ride between 6pm and 9pm depending on when I eat dinner. I go south of Groveport and Canal Winchester. But I only have six riding days left until deployment.

Thanks for your service , and GOOD LUCK