my new range toy :)

TwiztedRabbit

hey hey. I just wanted to post this up for giggles. I picked this up for a stupid good price from Vances. had it for sale for $229 got it for $125 with a gift card. I know some haters gonna hate.. but i like it

anyways it will be for just toying around at the range or at my uncles picking off small game:)

Mossberg Tactical 22LR

its is really just a mossberg plinkster 22 - in a Mock AR shell

25 round semi auto, generic bipod and 2x scope. havent taken it out yet but i'll have fun with it.

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

Maybe ill should just get the conversion since I have two AR's now. I didnt want to constantly install and unistall the conversion when I only had one AR. I have a gsg 22 that is a blast to shoot.

Get a .22 conversion from CCMG. I have about 2500 rounds down mine, other two buddies have about 2000. Works awesome!

Maybe i am wrong but last time i looked which was a year or so ago you could not touch a conversion for $200???? have they come down in price?

Maybe i am wrong but last time i looked which was a year or so ago you could not touch a conversion for $200???? have they come down in price?

They are out of stock currently but Marshall gets them in quick and his customer service is some of the best I have ever had. Choose USPS shipping and its here from texas in 3 days.

http://www.primaryarms.com/product.sc?productId=930&categoryId=346

Get your black dog mags from 44mag.com for the best price.

http://www.44mag.com/product/black_dog_glass_filled_nylon/black_dog_machine

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5