Mid Ohio PTR Aug 15-16

SJC1000rr

Kevin this is when the red flag went up I almost creamed you two.

Brent I have a ton of video of you.

Dude, that could have been a complete and utter disaster! People NEED TO LISTEN AND PAY ATTENTION IN RIDER'S MEETING!!!

You ever so slightly roll off and put your hand up. Chopping off the throttle and essentially school zone speed is liable to kill someone... Wow.

Holy shit, I couldn't watch that at work today but dude that was almost a really bad day for all on that front straight. Was there any contact becuase the video was too close to tell.

Dubguy, sorry dude if Brian is going to start giving me tow's around Mid O I am coming for you! Just kidding buddy, I know you are way too fast for me to ever keep up with.

That is now added as part of my sig! AWESOMENESS!!!

I'm honored and privileged to have my quote in your sig. :D

Holy shit, I couldn't watch that at work today but dude that was almost a really bad day for all on that front straight. Was there any contact becuase the video was too close to tell.

Mike just barely missed me, but I swear he rubbed elbows with the jacktard on the KTM. He honestly made me pucker up a little bit with his foolish move.

Mike just barely missed me, but I swear he rubbed elbows with the jacktard on the KTM. He honestly made me pucker up a little bit with his foolish move.

I think your right. I know I felt something as I went by but happened so quick not sure what.

Who wants to be faster than Andy party!! I'm buyin'!

We love ya, Andrew. ;)

bastage bailed on me. you know im in..

AND! he is bailing on the 29th when our buddy from florida who is doing mid o with is in..(in all fairness he pre-paid for putnam like 5 months back :p)

andy man knows i love him .. "brown chicken brown cow"

All you girls better keep hitting the track cause my times are droppin by the week! :p

Uuuhhmm....I think you have to GO TO THE TRACK to get your times down first. :rolleyes:

You can magically be faster by suiting up and clicking your boots together three times while saying Brian's name backwards twice.

:D

I dream of that day, however I have my savings account growing for next year!!

THIS!!!!

I'm in the same boat. Although I have just enough to pay off my 1000 so it's a hard decision but I think I'll just let it ride and pay it off in April on time. That will leave me enough for at least 4 track days next year easily.

Carolina in Nov dude can't wait!!

Ya Ive rode; Nelson, Grattan, Mid O, Nelson(3 days) so like 6 so far

On Schedule; Mid O, Putnam(I hope this month next for sure if not), Mid O, Nelson(3 days again), then Carolina for my winter treat to myself.

Should be around 10-12 by the end of 2011, but next year Im aiming for 20ish.

Dubguy good meeting today at lunch bro.

Twisted, we will let ya know about next week, we had to go a day early this week.