2011 Ohio Riders Fantasy Football League

Bad324

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it crappy that I'm happy people couldn't get on for the draft?...I got stuck at work. We didn't have 2 BUSES SHOW UP!?! The kids were there for over 2 HOURS, not a single parent would come pick them up either. By the time I got home I would have missed the majority of it.

Good luck to all this year...more importantly go BROWNS!

Last week all of the winners had the high scores in the league and I had the highest losing score, this week it is more interesting. There are going to be a couple high scores with losses after tonight. :D

I was worried last week about my team, as the Steelers looked horrible and my team not much better. This weekend both looked pretty good.

This is my first Fantasy team and its turning out to be pretty fun. You look at a game in a very different way. I had 4 players in the late game yesterday so I was rooting for both sides to score. :D

Craig

This is my first Fantasy team and its turning out to be pretty fun. You look at a game in a very different way. I had 4 players in the late game yesterday so I was rooting for both sides to score. :D

Craig

lol-a-special-message-from-drew-brees.jpg

• 1 month later...
and I've reclaimed my rightful spot atop the standings after 8 weeks :)

And I'm right behind you :D

You've got a crazy points for though, it does not look likely I will catch that.

I there has been atleast 2 matches I have won against the second highest scoring team that week. I kinda feel sorry for a manager like that, who would have beat any one else.

naa :D

Craig

Damn ryan matthews....lost by 4 points this week...this league is one of 4 im on so im not putting too much attention into it.

yep got me 9.2. Well below projected but enough to get me the win.

I think you want to say damn McCoy. Hes the one who got 32 :D

The defense did quite alright too. :)

Craig

Edited by CBBaron

And I'm right behind you :D

You've got a crazy points for though, it does not look likely I will catch that.

I there has been atleast 2 matches I have won against the second highest scoring team that week. I kinda feel sorry for a manager like that, who would have beat any one else.

naa :D

Craig

thats how its been the entire season in my other league. I actually have a better team in that league yet I'm in 7th place because I've had 4 losses where the team I played put up 120+ points and edged me out :(

PS accept my trade! :D

thats how its been the entire season in my other league. I actually have a better team in that league yet I'm in 7th place because I've had 4 losses where the team I played put up 120+ points and edged me out :(

PS accept my trade! :D

lol

Sorry didn't notice the trade offer. I'm not used to this fantasy management yet. However wouldn't matter because McCoy has been too good to me :D

Thanks but no thanks.

Craig

lol

Sorry didn't notice the trade offer. I'm not used to this fantasy management yet. However wouldn't matter because McCoy has been too good to me :D

Thanks but no thanks.

Craig

I literally proposed it right after I posted up so no biggie. It was a stab, I have him on my 2 other teams so I had to try :D

Well Mccoy didn't come through for me last night. I needed both him and Maclin to have big games and both were below projected. :cry:

Atleast I can feel that I didn't leave much on the bench. There wasn't enough difference on the bench to change the outcome.

Craig