Picture of your motorcycles....POST EM' UP

BornSinner

That's soooo purty Joe! Peel that black strip that has Ninja on it off and take the reflectors off the front and it will enhance it's looks even MO'! :) Hair dryer and slowly peeling takes them off EASY. If any residue use WD40 and it's gone fast.

Finally got my flush mounts on. Chris bought them for me for christmas and he put them on for me today. I think they look awesome! Next mod will be the rear fender delete if I can save up for it... That's only gonna happen if someone doesn't stop trying to borrow money for parts on their car... not namin any names(RED SRT!) lol but I plan on doin that soon. Then the rear will look as sexy as the front:

0406081914.jpg

0406081912.jpg

0406081856b.jpg

0406081856a.jpg

0406081856.jpg

'06 Vmax

1 off Hindle full exhaust, jet

lowered 1.5"

Progressive springs

Drag Bars

Avons

Aft. Mkt. Signals

PC'd a buncha stuff black

looks and acts wicked

almostfinished.jpg

finished.jpg

beastwithin.jpg

Future Mods: black mirrors and lose the bulbous tailight

Not sure if I like the Sport bike Can on it and not the megaphone... that bike always looks good no matter what though...I think it got the re-design this year...

10.8 1/4 in stock form since 1985 is impressive...

Not sure if I like the Sport bike Can on it and not the megaphone... that bike always looks good no matter what though...I think it got the re-design this year...

10.8 1/4 in stock form since 1985 is impressive...

The new one has been pushed back, again:rolleyes: to '09. The Hindle is a one off ss/titanium deal that is the best thing i've done to it.(besides the drag bar) The Megaphones got redesigned when a dude pulled out of the trailer park in front of me last year. They were way too quiet and weighed about 30# w/ the headers. The Hindle weighs 6.

The new one has been pushed back, again:rolleyes: to '09. The Hindle is a one off ss/titanium deal that is the best thing i've done to it.(besides the drag bar) The Megaphones got redesigned when a dude pulled out of the trailer park in front of me last year. They were way too quiet and weighed about 30# w/ the headers. The Hindle weighs 6.

Yeah performance they work. Does Brock make any megaphone style cans for it??? I know Kerker made a nice set for that bike too that were more open then stock.

I filled out a survey on what I thought of their changes to the V-Max and they contacted me for an interview on it, but I never did anything about it. I wish I had though. Would have been nice to be involved on bike design.

No, Brock's doesn't design one for it. The choice are pretty limited in the U.S. The European market has more choices but they are big $ and the ones availiable here are from mom and pop shops that might not be around when you need support. I researched hard and this was the best set up for it. 4 into 1 provides the best HP and the sound is killer.

• 1 month later...

Make: Honda

Model:CBR 929rr

Year:2001

Mods:power commander, velocity stacks, full exhaust, dyno tune, k&n filter, gloss black powder coated wheels, undertail, turn signals, took off a few decal (no pics though)

Mods to Come:??? yet