Picture of your motorcycles....POST EM' UP

BornSinner

Yeah..it's powder coat. It's an expensive color, the guy doesn't even advertise cause it's too damn expensive. When the sun hits it, it changes colors all over the place. At night, it just looks like gloss black until a headlight or some other light source hits it. I wanted something unique.

You can get it too..if you have the money or end up doing $2500 in damage to your bike! LOL. Whoops I need to stop..never know where the insurance company is lurking. :)

Yeah..it's powder coat. It's an expensive color, the guy doesn't even advertise cause it's too damn expensive. When the sun hits it, it changes colors all over the place. At night, it just looks like gloss black until a headlight or some other light source hits it. I wanted something unique.

You can get it too..if you have the money or end up doing $2500 in damage to your bike! LOL. Whoops I need to stop..never know where the insurance company is lurking. :)

I was riding next to this guy and all the sudden, ohhhh sparkley and I forgot to look at the road for a while.

Actually the wheels were a bit dirty when I saw them so I really didnt get a good look at them in the sun

I had it dyno'ed last year, and basically DTM just fixed my air/fuel ratio. The HP was the same on both dyno's. The PC III and Exhaust gave me 10 HP. It was 155 stock.

The bad thing about the Muzzy is the loss of back pressure, which affected my torque #'s. I'm not trying to squeeze blood out of a turnip though. It's plenty fast. The only thing I would like to change is to move the power band more towards the lower RPM's. When I hit 165, the only thing holding the power back is the limiter. It's not worth chasing those extra few HP's to me though.

"07" Ducati 1098s

Mods: in order of application

FULL TERMI EXHAUST

DP CARBON FIBER CLUTCH COVER(REMOVED)

EVAP CAN-ECTOMY

EVOLUZIONE 30.5mm CLUTCH SLAVE

FABBRI LIGHT TINT DOUBLE BUBBLE SCREEN

HEADER WRAPPED EXHAUST

UNDER TAIL HEAT SHIELD

VIZI-TECH BRAKE LIGHT MODULATOR

SPEEDY-MOTO UNDER FAIRING SLIDERS

BLACK THROTTLEMEISTER BAR ENDS

SHIFT-TECH CARBON FIBER HUGGER

EVOLUZIONE THROTTLE

GEL GRIPS

CARBON FIBER SWING ARM COVER

REAR OHLINS RE-VALVED

AFAM 14T FRONT SPROCKET

RED SPEDDY-MOTO PRESSURE PLATE W/BLACK SPRING KEEPERS AND SS SPRINGS

BLACK MASSARO CLUTCH COVER

PC3 W/DAN KYLE MAP

Track day April "08"

6799.jpg

6971.jpg

4079.jpg

Super corsa Pro's, If you haven't tried 'em you owe it to yourself.

4075.jpg

7499.jpg

"Nitrous" mod

7498_full.jpg

Here is my 'Bird a few days after I got her home from New Jersey...

Bike looks real good Duane! Me likey that undertail/fender eliminator! That a MotoTek?

Yeah its clean, i do not let my shit sit around all dirty.

You and charles should hang out.. the 2 cleanest dirt bikes this side of the Mississippi. Looks good.. you should hit up perry with everyone sometime.

What the hell is that hose running down your right fork leg?