Picture of your motorcycles....POST EM' UP

BornSinner

the kickstand has a pretty spring on it, not coming down.

Wonder what will happen when you land from a 8ft jump or you get it caught on a tree or brush as your heading through the trails and it rips it down.. While its nice, its just not worth it in my opinion when you can always just lean your bike up against a tree or put it on the triangle while gearing up.

Wonder what will happen when you land from a 8ft jump or you get it caught on a tree or brush as your heading through the trails and it rips it down.. While its nice, its just not worth it in my opinion when you can always just lean your bike up against a tree or put it on the triangle while gearing up.

I completely agree, not to mention the weight savings. And get rid of the headlight, tail light, and electric starter... oh wait, then it would be a MX version! :D

I completely agree, not to mention the weight savings. And get rid of the headlight, tail light, and electric starter... oh wait, then it would be a MX version! :D

Is that an enduro bike.. I didnt notice a tailight or anything at all that would made me think its street legal..

that bitch is made for mud so treat her that way. :slap:

the only difference is the exhaust, head and cam. other than the its the same motor.

Softer suspension, gear ratios, lights, kickstand, odometer, 18" rear wheel, electric start, basically equalling 30 lbs of extra unnecessary weight.

However, other than the head and cam, it is the same motor. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Bike01712Small.jpg

Like I said......I get a new girlfriend every year! :D First pix the best....'Cause I took it!! :lol:

We need to find a good backdrop & get some new pix this year

Like I said......I get a new girlfriend every year! :D First pix the best....'Cause I took it!! :lol:

We need to find a good backdrop & get some new pix this year

:rolleyes: Sorry I didn't break out the tripod for the other 2 pix:rolleyes:

Hope you dont think you're gonna ride her this year. Not gonna happen. Especially after you came down to my place when I didn't have her back together and didn't let me take your's for a quickie.:bitchfight:

Hope you dont think you're gonna ride her this year. Not gonna happen. Especially after you came down to my place when I didn't have her back together and didn't let me take your's for a quickie.:bitchfight:

so is that the same bike for three years with new paint or three bikes?

Ummmmmm.......I didn't ride her last year either, there Sport, and don't remember even asking to

Besides....'Birdy heard you'd insulted her, so she wasn't givin' it up to you anyways :slap: