Picture of your motorcycles....POST EM' UP

BornSinner

1996 yzf 600 with a lil secret,beaten and battered been rebuilt a few times (the bike not the motor) but she still rides, now wheres that chicken strip pic.....

Edited by krzwhtman

We went to pick up my beauty today....attached are a few photos :) I will let you know now that there are already modifications in the works....including...take a deep breath....the colors. I know...after everything I said about how much I LOVE them....we are talking about making some changes....give it a month and I'll post the pictures of the changes...I'm pretty sure you wont be able to recognize it!! But It's still Beautiful!!

dscn1285.jpg

My Bubba with Mommy's Motorcycle--He was THRILLED to go get it...I drove the car while Zero rode the bike, my son is in the backseat yelling "Beat Him Mommy! Drive Faster!! We Have To Beat Him!" If you know Zero, then you know that Kasey (my son) is absolutely his kid!!

dscn1283.jpg

dscn1282.jpg

why do girls(adults) feel the need that everything has to be pink or have butterflys on it.

I think its funny to see how people (guys) react to her Black and Fuschia(pink) bike and then they realize that she is riding a bigger cc bike then them......

Pretty funny if you ask me... :lol:

I think its funny to see how people (guys) react to her Black and Fuschia(pink) bike and then they realize that she is riding a bigger cc bike then them......

Pretty funny if you ask me... :lol:

i think its funny how people think cause they have more ccs they automatically faster and badder. 90% of people who have liter bikes dont use them even close to its full potential..so now yeah i thinks that funny.....

Edited by that dude

i think its funny how people think cause they have more ccs they automatically faster and badder. 90% of people who have liter bikes dont use them even close to its full potential..so now yeah i thinks that funny.....

I would like to see you race that pink bike on your bike I think it would be real funny!

what kind of race and how far..its all in the rider, and im sure half the people on here can ride better than me. i think its funny cause half the people who own liter bikes cant ride for shitt anyways, and think they are sweet cause they got more cc's. who gives a fuck, im sure many people on here would spank liter bikes with 250's or 600's track or street. all i stated is why the fuck do ladies have to wear and have pink or purple shit. i find most ladies that dont ride thinks its hilarious and tacky. i agree. this wasnt my epenis is bigger than your epenis debate. great you got more cc's whoo hoo your the fucking king shit now!