Picture of your motorcycles....POST EM' UP

BornSinner

2008 Suzuki GSXR 6

My first liquid-cooled, six geared, real painted race machine. This is, by far, my dream baby. I love almost everything about this bike. It's smooth, responsive, light-weight, WHITE, and power under control.

My husband got me SpeedyMoto axil spools. No mods at this time. It's good enough to please me as is. I want to get a nice tank protector and we'll go from there. Goal for next season is to introduce her to the track. Hope she likes Mid-Ohio!

IMG_1195.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

r6jess, Who did the pink on the inside of your tire tred? I can't say that I've ever seen that. Neat! Now you'll know for sure when those tires have had it. Get out and wear off the pink. hehe

we did it with a paint marker. i wish i hadnt did pink because now i changed back to red and grey. ahwell. they are brand new so it will be a while before its all gone. unfortunately thanks

I think i'm the only one on this forum that has one of these. If not prove me wrong;)

04 Vrod.

v&h 2 into 1

dobeck performance efi controller

screamin eagle air cleaner

dx drag bars

arlon ness mirrors

can't figure out how to post a pic

You forgot forward controls from Custom Grind.:D