Picture of your motorcycles....POST EM' UP

BornSinner

Guess I could post up, being my first day on the forum and all... And Im a fan of the naked :D

Make: Kawasaki

Model: ZR-7S

Year: 2001

Mods: - 18K Tune up, Headlamp relay kit, Seat Reshaped, K&N, Stock Exhaust mod, LED Gauges, Homemade Phone/GPS Shock Mount, Homemade Fender Eliminator, Polished Header, "EGR" removal, and 135lb driver mod :p

Mods to Come: Jet kit, Valve adjustment... You know, regular maintenance on my Sport Touring bike. The comfort of a Goldwing, the speed of a ZX-6 :cool:

DSC02315.jpg

DSC02313.jpg

DSC00488.jpg

And I also have a 2004 Suzuki Intruder 800, but I only ride that when Im in the mood, or want to attract a slightly older crowd. ;)

Nice bike. Its nice to see some different iron once in a while.

Yup, only seen one bike like mine ever since I had it. I like rare stuff, but that comes at the price of no shop knowing what my bike is, or what parts its interchangeable with. Same thing with my car, even Advance Auto has to ask what make my 3000GT is... :nono:

Oh' date=' and nice bike. I haven't seen one of those in a while. Super clean and super schweet!![/quote']

Thanks. Can you tell that the bike had just recovered from a nasty dump a few months ago? I've tried my best to restore it back to beautiful, now I just gotta get all the buzzes and rattles out.

Yup, only seen one bike like mine ever since I had it. I like rare stuff, but that comes at the price of no shop knowing what my bike is, or what parts its interchangeable with. Same thing with my car, even Advance Auto has to ask what make my 3000GT is... :nono:

just tell them its a dodge stealth and everything will fit fine ;)