Picture of your motorcycles....POST EM' UP

BornSinner

i wish. nah i took delivery of her last wednesday, and soon as i got home noticed the right front seal was leaking so next morning took her right back and shes been there ever since. oil seals are in but the dust seals there still waiting on. and yeah i examined the hell out of her before i took her home theyh must have wiped the oil off or something its a saftey hazard imo with oil on the front brakes and the urge for the bike to lean to the right when i apply the brakes, and there still making me pay for half. penalty you pay i guess for buying a used bike at a dealer, atleast that dealer.

i wish. nah i took delivery of her last wednesday, and soon as i got home noticed the right front seal was leaking so next morning took her right back and shes been there ever since. oil seals are in but the dust seals there still waiting on. and yeah i examined the hell out of her before i took her home theyh must have wiped the oil off or something its a saftey hazard imo with oil on the front brakes and the urge for the bike to lean to the right when i apply the brakes, and there still making me pay for half. penalty you pay i guess for buying a used bike at a dealer, atleast that dealer.

Sounds to me like I wouldn't want them working on my bike. Good luck getting it right. It's time to ride.

yeah well that was the "sales" side. only reason i went back was becasue my buddy got a bike there to and since i "referred" him they split the bill. but still prob be the last time i go back. to far anyway. lot of local shops i hope to have better luck with if i ever need work done again.

man that is one sick looking bike. mad props!!

Thanks!

Yea, me likey the carbon bits.
Yeah..Its got a Few Carbon Goodies.

Front Fender, Rear Hugger, Full Rear Tail, Lowers, Gauge Cluster....and I have a set of OEM replacement Mirrors in the works....If I ever get them done.

Quite a bit of powdercoating as well...along with a ton of other little mods.

I have far too much money invested in this bike....And I have plenty of Power goodies as well.....It lays down 111HP at the wheel.

Edited by MattKatz

Hey I've actually seen families ( 3 people) riding dirt bikes in Costa Rica for transportation. In fact my wife had familiy, recently, critically injured riding 3 up when they were hit by a car at an intersection.

Not that I'm implying anything regarding the picture - just brought it to mind.

Cool V-rod.

I see a lot of sport bikes...I'll throw my cruiser into the ring

2000 Honda Shadow ACE

Shaved frenched rear fender

lowered 2.5 inches

CP Fatty bars and hidden wires

All controls and lowers stripped and polished

HD 21" front wheel conversion with narrowglide fender

Looking for a sportbike (cheap fixer upper) to keep it company in the garage at night

picture.php?albumid=266&pictureid=2553&thumb=1

picture.php?albumid=266&pictureid=2552&thumb=1