Picture of your motorcycles....POST EM' UP

BornSinner

Yep I was ready for comfort
what did you do with the ZX14????:cry:

No doubt, might have been apt to buy it if I'd known you were looking for a change. Coulda letta brotha know:mad:

I've liked the vision since they came out and I just really don't care for many of the HD's

Traded the 14 in.. I was upside down on it and selling it myself wouldn't have worked out as good I got comfort and a bike that books for more than I owe and payment only went up $32

I bought it the end of '08 and took a hit on my trade back then but you live and learn

Gotcha, well that shit happens now and then - like you said, live n learn. Glad you got something you like and comfortable too. I like a few Victory's but gonna be while yet before I plan to sit back on a heavy bike

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my Ducati 748 (996 powerplant) when I bought it:

picture.php?albumid=1462&pictureid=15522

And after one of the fairings blew off at highway speeds, new plastics and CF in need of some paint to make them match the factory yellow:

picture.php?albumid=1462&pictureid=16097

picture.php?albumid=1462&pictureid=16098

picture.php?albumid=1462&pictureid=16095

I'm relatively new here with next to no posts, but I wanted to share some pictures of my 91 ZX7R. These were taken a couple years ago but the bike still looks like it does in the pictures.

HPIM1926-1.jpg

HPIM1920-1.jpg

HPIM1933-1.jpg

HPIM1915-1.jpg

• Upvote 1

I'm relatively new here with next to no posts, but I wanted to share some pictures of my 91 ZX7R. These were taken a couple years ago but the bike still looks like it does in the pictures.

HPIM1926-1.jpg

HPIM1920-1.jpg

HPIM1933-1.jpg

HPIM1915-1.jpg

Good looking bike!

-VanDy

HPIM1933-1.jpg

The Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club is having a bike show & swap meet this Saturday (23rd of June 10- 4) at Iron Pony. There is a 1990's class....please bring your bike, it's awesome.

The Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club is having a bike show & swap meet this Saturday (23rd of June 10- 4) at Iron Pony. There is a 1990's class....please bring your bike, it's awesome.

Thanks for the kind words. If I can arrange my schedule I will be there.

I must warn you, she's not perfect and I do ride her.

Edited by 2fat2fly

• 1 month later...