3rd annual Laborday Rally BUCKEYE BIKE BASH!

Pokey

I am the "co-host" it is a great time......just sayin!!!!!!

Back by popular demand...and due to the great turn out we had the last 2 years...I'm proud to announce...it's on!!!

2011 3rd Annual "Buckeye Bash" Labor Day Weekend Rally!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbup.gifhurray.gifyesnod.gif

September 2nd, 3rd, and 4th...Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

11030 LAKE ROAD

MILLERSPORT, OH 43046

This a "non bike specific" Rally. All that really matters is good friends are getting back together to enjoy a common interest...RIDING......TELLING LIES......HAVING FUN!!! Now I am very adamant about no pirates or squids attending, so if you meet that criteria you probably wont like this much.

This is going to be run almost the same as last year...arrive Friday afternoon, rides will take place on Saturday "maybe Sunday too", cook out Saturday night, depart whenever you feel like it on Sunday.

Food: Something easy Friday night...probably make Pizzas...whatever...

Breakfast will be provided Saturday and Sunday.

Lunch on Saturday will depend on who you're riding with...basically you're on your own...or with a group.

Cook out and Bon Fire Saturday night.

Basic Beverages will be provided....water, pop, etc...

Alcohol is up to you!!!

Accommodations:

There is plenty of Camping area and on site bathrooms and shower facilities. There are also a few local Hotels(book early due to the local Sweetcorn Festival!!).

Everyone has been more than gracious chipping in money for the food and beverages served during the event...so instead of charging people a fee...we'd like to keep it like last year...DONATE to the hosts if you're eating/drinking!!!

We have had great turnouts the last 2 years...so let's keep it going!!! Feel free to send me a PM with any specific questions or concerns.

Brian

Edited by Pokey

Can this be posted other than in "central" wanna be sure it gets allot more exposure?

Changed it to Statewide.

You should add more details to this thread. Most folks don't click through to another site to view event details.

Changed it to Statewide.

You should add more details to this thread. Most folks don't click through to another site to view event details.

Thank you sir.....and I made the appropriate changes!!!!!!:bow: I am looking to see about shirts again this year, but may have to do this after the rally.....will see about interest during the duration.

Edited by Pokey

Well.......this is at a buddy of mines place "it is awesome", and this is an event that myself and him has put together. I used to own a Vstrom and the first rally was mostly Stroms, last year was the first non bike specific rally and was very successful. Had about 30 show up last year, and hope to have even more this year.

I am leaving my home here in Springfield, Friday, the 2nd., around 1 pm.

Was just wondering if anyone wants to ride up with me, we can set up a meet - up location and hit the road.

I plan on going back roads, no slabbing for me, so there will be a few more miles, but not a long ride anyway.

Drop me a line or an e-mail oif your interested in riding up.

Ried safe all, and ATGATT please.

Greg

Edited by Pfloydgad