First Annual Long Rang Shoot/ Meet & Greet @ Thunder Valley

Sniper_308

Are you guys talking about this Sunday the 21st? I've never shot over 50yds, but I have been wanting to get into long range for a while now. Depending on how the gun show goes for me Saturday, I'm hoping to have at least a 9mm. I might be able to borrow a 30-30 lever action for the say though. If there are more people from NEO that want to go speak up, I'll be coming from Middleburg/Brookpark area so I can car pool or pick someone up on the way

Are you guys talking about this Sunday the 21st? I've never shot over 50yds, but I have been wanting to get into long range for a while now. Depending on how the gun show goes for me Saturday, I'm hoping to have at least a 9mm. I might be able to borrow a 30-30 lever action for the say though. If there are more people from NEO that want to go speak up, I'll be coming from Middleburg/Brookpark area so I can car pool or pick someone up on the way

It's going to be Sunday, September 25th. Bring whatever you have, that's cool. Sounds like we have a few of us already car pooling down.

You can count me and one of my buddies in. We will be bringing a couple differant AR's, 30-06, 308, 22-250, 17HMR, couple shotguns, couple 4 or 5 pistols and whatever else peaks my interest when i open the safe that morning.

PS Dale has a really nice 50 cal if anyone wants to do some REAL long range shooting!! I think it is a mear $4,000 but you get 300 rounds of ammo with it!! :D