whats ur screen name mean?

scottie.harris

and if you wanna get technical, bugs are actually all Hemipteras...meaning they have wings

Most entomologists agree that the true bugs belong mainly to the order Hemiptera, which means half wing. Bugs usually have two pairs of wings, with the front wings divided into a leathery inner half and a thin, transparent outer half.

But it’s not just the wings that make a bug a bug. It’s also their mouth parts. Whereas grasshoppers chew and butterflies siphon, actual bugs don’t do either. Instead they suck the juice from plants with their tube-like beaks.

http://earthsky.org/biodiversity/bug-classification

^ notice the .org - you know its seriuz bidness when it is a dotorgy

Good google find Whatever they are all bugs

Your ignorance of your own screen name is beginning to bug me.

Kerosene is supposed to get rid of crabs, I don't know from personal experience, but that's an old truckers advice.

Thats cool guys Dont care when I made this name back in the 98 I use it on all sites. They are bugs because I say so if Im being ignorance guess what I don't give a shit.

and you don't know my girl but some here do know her and rode motorcycles with her

but scorpion are know to use poison to help them break down their foods.

Thats cool guys Dont care when I made this name back in the 98 I use it on all sites. They are bugs because I say so if Im being ignorance guess what I don't give a shit.

and you don't know my girl but some here do know her and rode motorcycles with her

but scorpion are know to use poison to help them break down their foods.

motorcycles arent the only thing she rode ;)

crb hit it. tell him bubby.

lol fuckers, Funny that little girl of yours was a good fuck Tyler you still with her. Solved the problem where you got the crabs I had her pimp out in Columbus.

Crb you were on tyler girls john list now we know where the crabs came from.

Edited by wht_scorpion