I'll give you $50 if you....

tyler524

Can find me 2 16gb or 32gb HP Touchpads at the $100 or $150 price and pick them up for me and I can be there tonight or tomorrow to give you the money. I have been searching since 10:30 this morning trying to find at least 1. If I don't find any then so be it but at that price it is hard to pass up to have and be able to use around the house or to take with me.

I have called every store around here that I could think of and one ABC warehouse by Toledo has a few but they aren't selling at the discounted prices right now like all the other ABC warehouse's that I called. One walmart I went to had a box sitting in the case like in the back and then they told me that it was just a display box.

Well nevermind, I just got one of each off of the HP small business website. It felt like buying a damn BOC off of woot. I had to work each page one at a time, I would hit submit or next and get a out of memory page. I hit back and kept trying and finally would move on to the next page and then get the out of memory page over and over but I finally got them. $288 for both shipped