7 Foot marijuana "tree" seized in Mount Vernon

chevysoldier

knox_co_pot_plant.jpg?__scale=w:620,h:411,t:3

“The plant, measuring nearly 7 feet tall, is the largest single marijuana plant seized in the county,” said Barber. “Its stalk was several inches in diameter more like a tree and the plant has a street value of several thousand dollars.”

Read more: Large amount of marijuana seized Monday / Mount Vernon News http://www.mountvernonnews.com/local/11/08/23/large-amount-of-marijuana-seized-monday#ixzz1WB6QXU2Q

http://www.mountvernonnews.com/local/11/08/23/large-amount-of-marijuana-seized-monday

• Upvote 1

Wow, that would bring a new meaning to money growing on trees. Just snipp off a branch or 2 a month to sell and by next year it grows back, right? That's a few hundred a month or a HUGE stash for yourself that replenishes. Either way, I want one!

Just think if the govt started selling we wouldnt have a national debt anymore....

Need white castle for the fire!

Seriously, as long as they don't jack the prices up. If they did this everyone would be happier, the economy would pick back up from all the food sales alone, it would create thousands of jobs overnight because they would need people to grow it and sell it and the government would be able to pay it's debt off the profit dealers and all the other people in the middle pocket. There is your "Stimulous plan" Obama!

Edit: after thinking about that I realized I would not want the government growing my weed, instead just tax the stuff. Everything else I said is still true though.

Edited by JStump

How about legal and not taxed? :dunno:

We're talking about the American government. I'm not complaining too much about the government, since it's better than pretty much any other country in the world, BUT they do like to have their hands in pretty much everything, to "protect us."