Saturday September 3rd 2011

MIKE53ALI

After trying to redo this route on google and not being able to, I'm just gonna keep it as is on here but I do have a few small changes in mind.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=2612+Cleveland+Avenue+Northwest,+Canton,+OH&daddr=2098+N+Broadway+St,+Dover,+OH+44622+to:OH-416+S/OH-800+S/S+Broadway+St+to:fly,+oh+to:OH-7+N+to:OH-536+N+to:Cameron,+OH+to:Powhatan+Point,+OH+to:Armstrongs+Mills,+OH+to:St.+Clairsville,+OH+to:Kilgore,+OH+to:Steel+Trolley+Diner,+East+Lincoln+Way,+Lisbon,+OH&geocode=FaX7bgIdTicm-ylnDfaO99A2iDGyGl8MaOejyg%3BFZNxagIdOnAl-ymzE8W8iOM2iDEm19gmy7NKPQ%3BFWStaQIdxjIl-w%3BFf21WwIdx-gr-yl9ZOBQ0OZJiDEdyIQCCIdGzw%3BFaZFXQId3Aku-w%3BFWToXQIdE8As-w%3BFevLXgIdTOEs-ylNcmE5CgU2iDHuGeY-YaaqAg%3BFWs3YAId-Nou-ylbtl0dAOI1iDFBRV-Gz1ggJA%3BFSDzYAIdXggt-ymX7M3UVgw2iDFhygxRHQXsKg%3BFT2LYwIdR5Qt-ykP37l8wXA2iDGYNXjeNMRVLQ%3BFWdvaQId4AIs-ykjyRHNE5A2iDG9jTF8ndDjHQ%3BFRAibgId9Jcv-yH05n6RmRy1xClh8lA34AI0iDEczvNJTPzVqw&abauth=df44fee5:riJEl6gCWAIAcPJziKkGSpMY4CA&hl=en&mra=pr&via=5&vps=25&ei=xsErTpb_FYPANcWbzeIK&jsv=357c&sll=40.495285,-81.707895&sspn=2.005036,4.77356&num=10

We will meet at the DQ in bolivar at 10am. this should give everyone coming from where ever to get there. I wanna be outta there just a short time after. I'm gonna be there a lil before 10am. my point is I just wanna get movin and not waiting or wasting daylight.

there will be a lunchtime stop in powahatan point on the river.

depending on timing... maybe a dinner or a snack stop at the doc's place std.

now... this route is not perfect and I have never traveled it. I really just wanna explore it and lean into a few corners.

I do welcome all that wanna ride it. it is gonna be a long one, but the season is gettin' shorter so I wanna just ride.

the pace will be "brisky but not risky". I am a middle of the pack rider, but honestly will probably be just a tad slower due to not knowing this route or some of the road conditions. the speedsters can join, but they better know the route. I rather not lose people on the ride.

of course... full gear... and please have your bikes in working order and batteries charged

with that all said.... let's see who and how many we can get out with us and have a fun safe ride.......

Edited by MIKE53ALI

hmm I really shouldn't go with all the shit I need to do but I'll keep an eye on this and possibly join as a tune up for deals gap next week.

Doc - I also would like to be back by 4 or 5 and I did a pretty similar route to this a couple weeks back and even with an hour stop for lunch I think I was back by 5 and we didn't roll out of Bolivar til 11

bad, when ever u say "I will keep an eye" u never come :D , just say "i am coming"

Now lets hope aetsh makes it this time from youngstown, prolly not another elusive rider,

And mike, speedy was saying the condition of 536 is "shit da pant scary at speed" so may be avoid it?

bad, when ever u say "I will keep an eye" u never come :D , just say "i am coming"

well this weekend proposes a problem because I need to get everything ready for our Deals Gap trip next week. Which includes doing all the work that needs done to my new trailer. Plus I know I'll ride even slower so I don't wad up the bike before the trip. Then there is the multitude of other plans people want me in on, so I'm usually always a last minute decision :o

plus weather says freaking isolated t storms grrrr

if this somehow gets cancelled which i dont think it will, i will still do a short ride. Only few more days of riding left and i need all the practice runs to cure the itch without any road rash..

last I rode it 536 still has the nasty tar strips all over it, 556 has them also but only a few. Plus it is less of a technical road anyway. Not saying don't ride 536 just use extra care when doing the corners with tar strips in them(about half of them) Weather is looking so so right now 30% chance of rain. I will still hold my more then likely gonna make it stance for now. And H you can always split mid ride if you want to get out and not put to many miles on your tires? I do it all the time, if I have other things I need to do and want to get some miles in still.

forecast and radar just took a dump..... we'll see whats up.... sounds like this would be a better ride on a later weekend anyways.... even if's just me and maybe two other guys.... I wouldn't mind goin' for the ride tommorow. just depends on the weather.

weather looks good tomorrow, lets go... i think mike you should pm people in and around neo to let them know about the ride since many might have missed the post because it said state wide. These are the possible riders for neo ride, inyazz, uncle punk, conne ninja, bad324, likiwid, issac pappa, josh, hollywood, hailwood, lotgod, justin, magley, speedytriple, armith, siacono, doc, mike, .. who else?

some of them already cant make it, but others i am not sure if they know this or not

if 5 people make it well and good

Edited by NinjaDoc

i guess its the four of us, if sia and his boss can come up to canton the same place we met for last ride, we can go down via 44 and hit 542 which imho is brand new and smooth twisted

but if every one wants to do the big ride i am okay, just the fact that 95 degree is gonna roast us in 5 hours :(

7 am in morning and its already 72