new ride . back from the dead

omaralaoui

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mercedes to full redneck in one year. :D Impressive.

Also thanks for ignoring my texts all year you bastid. :cool:

I'll have to stop by and look at that beast.

lol, i'm sorry , it's been a pretty crazy year for me. please stop by anytime !! we should get together for a drink or something

• 6 months later...
If it didnt have the wheel spacers I would like it even more. But needless to say I still like it!

it only has wheel spacers in the rear , the lift expands the track width up front , so i had to add spacers in the rear to make it look even . i wouldn't really truck spacers up front anyways

The flat black needs a stripe or something. The wheels and bumpers draw too much attention fein a very bland "paint".

thanks for the honest opinion

How much lift did you put on it? 6" should have been sufficient to clear 35's and give it the right look?

i have about 12" lift total , it has 22x14 wheels and 37 13.5 22 tires now, i barely clear them without trimming

looks better now....didnt like it in original post, but it looks good now....for a chevy :p

lol, thank you sir !!

Honestly... I love it. It's unique and definitely a head turner. I think people to often under value the work and passion (and money) that goes into making something your own.

We see regular Chevy trucks all over the place and nobody pays any attention. No matter what your criticism is you know if you saw that thing pass you on the road you would wish you could take it for a spin.

Great work and I like you made your vision for the truck a reality.

yeah , that's gone .it's dumped now, no tips . so far from the first pics , what i changed is the front bumper, grille , added 22x14 wheels -76 offset and 37 13.5 22 tires, coilovers in the rear , double shop hoops with 4 resi shocks up front , cleared headlights , exhaust gone, rear active suspension springs ..a few other small changes .

next will be hid fogs and lows, paint interior pieces , regear to 5.13 , tow 10's for music and a few other misc things ..

anyone on the forum good with sound systems that could help with a system and hids ?

no!!!! lol, jk ... we need to get together for a drink or something.

Tomorrow Night, Wednesday, Wings N Rings. 7 PM.

Bring your Harley Hauler you posted. :D

6325 E. Broad St.

Columbus Ohio 43213