Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

We might be short of xxl size, once again I will post the final count for shirt on first post, will take into consideration only those who pmed or posted here for size and not the once in survey as there was some confusion. I already ordered the t shirts 2 days back, but their dayum gfx artist has not provided me with a proof yet, and it might end up in me having to pay extra extra for expedited shipping plus rush ordering to get it before 25 which I don't think is worth the extra cost.

Regarding riders , at least one new rider is joining up every day, and most are joining up for sun 25 which has a huge lead now, so the date is fixed. And thankful that more people are coming along, will keep on updating the list.

Did I mention that I'm in?

:D:D:D:D

XXL shirt if available, XL will fit if I lay off the twinkies and snickers!

:D

we will meet up some where close by and ride down to bolivar on that day, there might be couple more riders from around here.

And LOT you wanna ride this sunday? check the other thread for 18th ride, i might be heading down, if ur in we can go together

Yep I will post the list tomorrow or late night itself, plus more riders are joining up ESP from south side which is awesome

..... the anticipation for this ride and the vid is killing me.... I'm gettin' a hard on thinkin about it which is good... the cooler temps should even me out :D......

..... the anticipation for this ride and the vid is killing me.... I'm gettin' a hard on thinkin about it which is good... the cooler temps should even me out :D......

i will spend the time to edit this video this time, not some quick edits, will work for weeks if i get the right footage to put it together.