Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

He can't ride without me or IP... without us he stays behind slow moving cars and bikes the entire time.

how can I deliver a post card or two without the official mail haulers? :dunno:

He can't ride even when you gheys are with him...LOL!

again...if you only knew ;)

but seriously I'm even slower in Ohio than down South. You don't even know the amount of distrust I have in the road conditions, how much gravel is on these roads or the insane amount of tar snakes trying to take out a tire.

from the quick look i did on the list for shoot and ride, i think only speed triple was the common rider in both these set, and it was for speed triple and twisted we made the ride for 25,

I will try to ask others if sun 18 is okay with others, If so we can do this on sun 18 itself, or switch it to 24

Regarding the other rides, i would love to join that when it comes up. Regarding a ride originating in deep south, it will be like 3 to 4 hour slab for most extreme northys, hence i guess this will be an ideal place for neo wing to get together,

If this formation of micro groups in a mega group ride works out fine it will be nice experiment to see and can be repeated more often. We already spent lot of time to contact others, and most riders seem to be interested, i wish this thing works out at least once before the end of season.

how can I deliver a post card or two without the official mail haulers? :dunno:

again...if you only knew ;)

but seriously I'm even slower in Ohio than down South. You don't even know the amount of distrust I have in the road conditions, how much gravel is on these roads or the insane amount of tar snakes trying to take out a tire.

that's enough of that talk.... don't scare any riders away.... we're not doing track speeds anyway.....

Yea there are riders from all skill level, the fast ones can vroom ahead, the slow ones ride behind, every one gets to ride their own ride, and the main thing is just participation, many riders including me are very cautious so just come on bad324 it's gonna be fun.