Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

If you two are getting a mini-group together at the typical meetspot at Circle K, I'll go there instead of slabbing 480 to 77... still dunno if I'm bringing the 'busa or the SV.

Inya, feel free to txt if that's your plan.

Why bother? He won't be with the "group" for long anyway :lol:

Txt back copper top. So far i'm in....sleep deprived...but in. If I'm leading a group it will be a spirited pace up front...but no one gets left behind. I havent put shit in the gps yet so no confirmation as to if i'm 100pct leading.

Wheels rolling at 830 if we meet at Circle K.

Correction... ROLLOUT at 8:15AM from Circle K (82/83) in Grafton (Eaton Twp).

Heading 83S to 250E apparently...

NinjaDoc... can you PM either me or InyaAzz with your cellphone so we can let you know if we run into any "difficulties"?

Edited by JRMMiii

So does this mean you actually bought a bike?

Yep. I was only without one for ten days, but man, it sure did feel like longer :) Probably because my search started long before I actually sold Buella.

Bringing the Car are ya Josh?

Nope. Show up tomorrow and you can see the new ride :)

Hmm... Two wheels of Four? Do tell....

Do you want to hook up with us along 271 if you are on two wheels???

Two wheels, and I'd love to ride down in a group. If the address I posted was correct, I'm 1 hr 8 minutes from the DQ. I live off 271 right near the intersection/exit of Cedar/Brainard roads... Near legacy village and beachwood mall.

But I warn you... I'll be riding VERY tentatively since I'm new to the bike. Both on the way down and on the ride itself. Straight line and fast isn't a problem, but I really look like a beginner with my stops/starts corners. I'm trying to be safe... I mean, last time I owned a bike for 9 months before I even started posting on here, much less went to a gathering/ride :)

How many east siders are going, and how many groups/individuals?

Edited by Josh1234
typos

Yep. I was only without one for ten days, but man, it sure did feel like longer :) Probably because my search started long before I actually sold Buella.

Two wheels, and I'd love to ride down in a group. If the address I posted was correct, I'm 1 hr 8 minutes from the DQ. I live off 271 right near the intersection/exit of Cedar/Brainard roads... Near legacy village and beachwood mall.

But I warn you... I'll be riding VERY tentatively since I'm new to the bike. Both on the way down and on the ride itself. Straight line and fast isn't a problem, but I really look like a beginner with my stops/starts corners. I'm trying to be safe... I mean, last time I owned a bike for 9 months before I even started posting on here, much less went to a gathering/ride :)

you picked up a bike for this ride... you're a beast buddy.........

That's awesome Josh! Congratulations on the new bike.

If you want to ride down with us from the east side (3-5 iders?), why don't we pick you up at the BP Station (?) at the intersection of Chagrin Blvd. and Park East Dr.? That would give us easy on/off SR271 (and a chance to get out of the COLD wind for a short while.) My guess is 8:30-8:45.

you picked up a bike for this ride... you're a beast buddy.........

Why thank you! I'm weirdly antisocial in some ways, and apparently dying to make the group outing in other ways.

That's awesome Josh! Congratulations on the new bike.

If you want to ride down with us from the east side (3-5 iders?), why don't we pick you up at the BP Station (?) at the intersection of Chagrin Blvd. and Park East Dr.? That would give us easy on/off SR271 (and a chance to get out of the COLD wind for a short while.) My guess is 8:30-8:45.

That'll be perfect! I'm terrible with names, so I'll just look for the guys on the motorcycles and introduce myself :) I'll PM you my cell # just in case... And I'll try not to slow down the group too much, and PLEASE don't laugh at me as I'm bucking & powerwalking my bike trying to get on the road :)

Why thank you! I'm weirdly antisocial in some ways, and apparently dying to make the group outing in other ways.

That'll be perfect! I'm terrible with names, so I'll just look for the guys on the motorcycles and introduce myself :) I'll PM you my cell # just in case... And I'll try not to slow down the group too much, and PLEASE don't laugh at me as I'm bucking & powerwalking my bike trying to get on the road :)

No laughing here :D. I'm not much more experienced than you it sounds like. Just look for the green bike that looks "different" from all the others :eek:

Wow Josh, ur the best, Love you man (no homo) i hope every one respect the effort you put into making this ride and come out to ride tomorrow,

Lastly i am only facing one minor problem now, picking out the best spot where every one can fuel up, Could not find good big places, I suggest every pack leader decide and mange their own group as usual and stop where it seems fit.

Correction... ROLLOUT at 8:15AM from Circle K (82/83) in Grafton (Eaton Twp).

Heading 83S to 250E apparently...

NinjaDoc... can you PM either me or InyaAzz with your cellphone so we can let you know if we run into any "difficulties"?

pmed you guys, any of you guys who is coming to the ride, who sees this please pm me your number mine is

330-five-zero-six- 965 eight