Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

I can do that, just find a color code or a swatch I can scan with the camera.

GM color code work? :D Its a pretty small chance I will go that route, but at the minimum I gotta see what it would look like in photoshop before I make that decision

lol, your bike is a mess this year... first bent heli bars, now this.

um if i do go full repaint...never riding with you again

ps...did I mention the helibars bent when you dropped it? I might need a new set too in addition to the mirror and lever :lol:

If thats the color you want I have that formula in the mixing bank.

sweeeeet! Pretty sure if I went a custom paint all it would be is the GM Sunset Orange Metallic. Thats the color my camaro was and its just so sexy to me

Also, to anyone on the ride I didn't get a chance to ride with or officially meet, I apologize. I'm mildly shy (gtfo right?) and after my incident I was flustered as shit and just wanted to ride and move along to distract myself from the horrible day I was having

anytime man, at almost every light we got stuck at I was like I should just throw the kickstand down and switch right now.

if all goes as planned, I'll be attempting to plan a trip to the GAP in spring or early Summer. I will do my best to let you know and include you. So long as I can convince Likwid and Isaacs Papa to go.

Definitely let me know. The earlier the better so I can request the days off. :bow:

We Just got home safe, we stopped outside of Canton for fuel and food. We hit some rain around Akron for a few mins, but didn't get to wet. It was nice to put a face to the names around the board. Big thanks to Doc, and all the leaders & sweepers. The ride went well today, can't wait to do this again. I'm going to have my wife signup for OR.

Just made it back. Had a good ride back on 148/9/212 and managed not to get rained on.

Unbelievably sorry about your bike, Bad :( and also about yours, Versys - Just glad you were ok.

On a side note, OH-556 may be my new favorite road.

Back home at 8:45 after dense fog and night time riding.

Thanks. And thanks to those that picked the bike off me and bent my shifter back to removing what was left of the windshield :bow::cry:

I was pretty dissapointed in myself for letting it happen. Stupid! I've never really pushed the V that hard and I was enjoying the faster pace. I think I got lazy and came into the turn too hot, locked up the rear wheel (I am a newb!) and slow slid until I hit he berm. The sign saved me from going into the ravine so it was a blessing. The bike ended up facing the opposite direction towards uncoming traffic. It was pretty much a blur after the rear wheel locked up. Glad I was able to ride the rest of the day. Got away with just a sprained thumb and a scratched up bike/helmet.

I did notice that I like not having the windshield on the bike (clean air). I'll have to wash the dirt off and see how bad the damage is. It did crash well :nono:

Hey Bad if you keep it up, insurance might total it and Likwid will owe you a brand new VFR. :)

the sad part is when I bought this last year, it was basically brand new. 2k miles and not a flaw on it :(

I knew you had at least one redeeming quality I liked. :D

plz, everyone loves me for my many redeeming qualities...you're not exempt

Is this so you can go to your garage to see sunsets :confused:

:lol: today was a day i needed to watch a sunset to chill the fuck out

but for those unaware, this is what I'd consider painting the VFR even though I'm not sure how good it would look

24651430001_large.jpg