Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

Ya i'm the old guy that showed up with Doc. Or as Josh refered to me as the older gentleman:wheelchair: . Thanks Josh for helping me choose a screen name. Thanks Doc for answering my text. After slabbing it to Bolivar at a rather elevated rate of speed I Thought WTF am I getting involved in. Hey Lost sweet lookin SV--it just looks right. Mike53Ali and Conn-E- Rot--that stretch we were hooked up together just before stopping for Versys incident was a gas. Nice Avatar pic Mike:)--------:bow:. Versys,I hope that all is well with you. Hope I did'nt hold you guys up on the ride up 9 when I was leading. That was about all I wanted to do after the roads got crappy :windy:.Thanks to the leaders and sweepers for stepping up. Nice job Doc. Don't worry Doc i'll get some pics for you.

Ya i'm the old guy that showed up with Doc. Or as Josh refered to me as the older gentleman:wheelchair: . Thanks Josh for helping me choose a screen name. Thanks Doc for answering my text. After slabbing it to Bolivar at a rather elevated rate of speed I Thought WTF am I getting involved in. Hey Lost sweet lookin SV--it just looks right. Mike53Ali and Conn-E- Rot--that stretch we were hooked up together just before stopping for Versys incident was a gas. Nice Avatar pic Mike:)--------:bow:. Versys,I hope that all is well with you. Hope I did'nt hold you guys up on the ride up 9 when I was leading. That was about all I wanted to do after the roads got crappy :windy:.Thanks to the leaders and sweepers for stepping up. Nice job Doc. Don't worry Doc i'll get some pics for you.

Welcome old guy ;) I was the young guy on the yellow R1.

http://micapeak.com/info/thepace.html Doc,This is a rather old article but it is full of usefull info without being overly technical.

clinic ride , me want me want...

i used to brake a lot until uncle punk saw it and beat me up for doing that, since that i never used it. (except a sharp left turn at the end of a steep slope, which i always trouble approaching for some reason)

Yesterday i saw Acsb use brake all the time and i passed on this info to him as well.

Still need to learn a lot and this kind of clinic ride if any of you pros set up would be nice.

Armith you are one of the smoothest rider out there, you dont have demons, i was hoping you would be there as substitute leader if needed, oh well.

Thanks--I was behind you and your Wife for awile. Purdy Scoots:). Was alot going on. Did not get get to meet eveyone. Another time for sure.

Why thank you, sir. I like your bike, its super clean, and I can tell it's been taken care of. That day went by so fast, but we had a blast. Same here, I didn't get a chance to meet all the riders. I'm sure we will ride again.

it gets too dark to early this time of year.....

I was camping a couple weekends ago and my friend had these LED tactical flashlights.. like 120 lumens or something.. I was amazed and how much light they put out.. Told me they were $20.. This has me thinking with a little macgyver mod action these would make killer fog lights to compliment my HID. Not to mention the flashlight has a strobe flash feature.. Oh the pure evil that would provide. mount a pair on my helmet at night.. haha

If I want to ride in the dark I'll ride with doc.. Between those blinding high beams of his and that megaphone exhaust i feel safer with him in front of me.. :D

If I want to ride in the dark I'll ride with doc.. Between those blinding high beams of his and that megaphone exhaust i feel safer with him in front of me.. :D

Haha,

We started off after 5:20 or something and had enuf time to cover good part of 164 and 9 before dark, and it was a nice little ride... 100000 x better than no ride :D

and i am like this dying man gasping for air in the last two days of freedom, trying to ride when ever before end of season. Speaking of which any one up for ride today evening if it stays clear?

Doc if you are coming to Columbus, and that works best for you, we can do that. If its easier for you, just mail the T's (small and XL-black) in one of those big envelopes they have at the post office, flat rate I think. and I can either paypal you or drop you a check in the mail. I appreciate your efforts and don't want this to be a big hassle for you.

Not real sure where 1/2 way is, between Circleville and Youngstown, but I am about an hour south of Columbus just off 23, by Hargus Lake.

sure mike, i will most prolly mail the stuff to the guys who were not able to make it there,

update: worked hard on some effects and stuff for video and when trie dto put it all together didnt work as pc always got stuck with the heavy files :(

so ended up putting together much more slimmer and ordinary one. And after spending all those hours and getting stuck got frustrated and started randomly organizing. Anyways, long story short, might be able to upload it by tonight itself.

Spend too much time on it, even if you dont like it plz log into youtube and give me a thumbs up for the sleepless nights... no automated special effect, all hand made stuff used.

Al Z. Heimer, Great to see you on here! Thanks again for helping me out after the "incident" and for getting me on my way after Lordstown :bow:

I ended up taking SR422 over to SR528 and up north. It was dark and foggy but I make it home w/o incident.

And thanks for taking the lead on the way north. Your caution on the roads was appreciated given the conditions. Very smoooooooth ;)

Looking forward to riding with you again.

after every thing, i feel the song doesnt suit it, so searching for some thing different, the one i finished is only the intro video, no ride in it :(

what song were you rocking? I guess it depends on what the footage is to be able to suggest anymore songs :) I'm a big, big music lover so I like to think I have a decent knowledge on a vast variety of types

so i tried putting together sort of intro of every rider, since there were many , even with tight cuts the video is somewhat 7+ minutes , generally i try to keep videos within a song time limit if possible so as to finish with one theme.

So i am looking for some song, which is not like mainstream (hence people dont get original song visuals in their mind), kind of peppy and fun not fast paced, and hopefully long duration. I know this is a crappy description, The XX - intro was the one i was looking into till now, but its only 2 min long :(

pauls gonna post now, "ooontz Oontz" stuff is weird :D

ah nice songs, especially freebird is one of my favorites but, those songs have lyrics and feel which doesnt match the video, imagine a big group of sports bike riders getting together and the air is filled with excitement (not virulent energy as in break all crap) What kind of song will suit such a thing :p

What a gay description ...... :lol: