Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

and doc.... don't rush on the vid. work your magic. it's you're art. just gimme me face time (I don't care how shameless I sound. I'm a friggin' star out here hahahahaha)

again. thanks to everyone. just lookin forward to next season! I know we had a lot of people who haven't ridden with us before. hope this ride motivated most of you guys to join us for more rides!

I will try my level best to do justice to the video and put a smile on every ones face... even thou it was hard to see on conne... that guy always looks grumpy hehehe i tried to make small talk and its no good when both if us have helmets on and esp when i have accent :)

funny moment: when i saw Link order a salad i was like, Waaah at least once decent and health conscious fellow among us.... and then few minutes later here comes a huge angus burger which vanished in 3 sec :D

It's all good. It gave us an opportunity to ride a little more...on the same roads...twice!

BTY, it was actually a really good thing we were delayed a little. Otherwise we would have hit that nasty storm that blew through earlier along our route and would have been pelted with hail and high winds blowing down trees!

Oh don't worry me and Doc found the heavy rain

We kinda expected you might after we stopped before breaking away. Good thing you put your RG on!

It was pretty much the same wet conditions for Terry and I until we broke off in Warren.

Glad you guys made it home safe.

We kinda expected you might after we stopped before breaking away. Good thing you put your RG on!

It was pretty much the same wet conditions for Terry and I until we broke off in Warren.

Glad you guys made it home safe.

It was coming down in sheets... we pulled into a gas station and as we were leaving I heard a guy standing by the door tell another those guys are fucking nuts

that rain was heavy...i was riding literally blind ...bad idea..still didnt wanna take chance and hang out there to get even worse..

i didnt have rain gear :( infact i had full leather suited on ( as paul called me dark knight..i know.. jokes apart :D)

any precaution i need to take to take care of wet leather?

Edited by NinjaDoc

nice.. that was a good shot at the restaurant and my dumb ass didn't get any pics of it. I had a headache though in my own defense. :) also Sniper, when is your women signing up?

Thanks, their not the best photos. Yeah, I had one too. Gina's has an OR Account now.

Hang dry it, do not add heat to it I hung mine off the racks in the garage to air dry. I also put some cardboard inside to help hold my jacket open a little. they seemed pretty dry today. Oh and when mine are fully dry I use mink oil to help keep the leather soft and a little water proof.

Hang dry it, do not add heat to it I hung mine off the racks in the garage to air dry. I also put some cardboard inside to help hold my jacket open a little. they seemed pretty dry today.

yep, thx.. just did that.. plus once it was reasonably dry added some conditioner and stuff on it, bad idea? heard it helps prevent cracking up

you know what we did wrong..... we didnt take even a single whole group photo... i know it sound cheesy but it would have been an awesome snap if all of us were together with our helmets and gear and all ...and snapped a proper group picture. was just too scared to suggest it because of fear of getting stamped as gay and at being laffed at :D

and paul if not that day some other day.... you wait for it... :p

honestly where you serious riders pissed off about the delay? the reason am asking is if we ever do this again, may be none of you guys will come unless we make good plans for you guys to zip around and have fun while weaving in and out of the big group.

I had no idea how many beginning/newer riders there were on this ride. Ive been riding a season and a half and can hold my own in a fast group....WTF is everyone else problem :wtf::D

I'll help with the instructional ride if its semi close to me and Im off work.

honestly where you serious riders pissed off about the delay? the reason am asking is if we ever do this again, may be none of you guys will come unless we make good plans for you guys to zip around and have fun while weaving in and out of the big group.

I know I cant speak on their behalf, but I really think the logistics of this ride worked as well as they could have for everybody considering we slapped it together right before we left.

funny moment: when i saw Link order a salad i was like, Waaah at least once decent and health conscious fellow among us.... and then few minutes later here comes a huge angus burger which vanished in 3 sec :D

Yeah I like my salad, the burger thing was funny, I made fun of myself as soon as I scarfed it down.

As I made mention to some, I am a factory worker, we train ourselves to eat fast if needed...My burger was not brought out until everyone else was already finished, so down it went.

It would figure, fat guy remembered for his eating antics!:)

Yeah I like my salad, the burger thing was funny, I made fun of myself as soon as I scarfed it down.

As I made mention to some, I am a factory worker, we train ourselves to eat fast if needed...My burger was not brought out until everyone else was already finished, so down it went.

It would figure, fat guy remembered for his eating antics!:)

Nooooo that was not the funny part, ... dayum joke went wrong ... :(

any one got any suggestion for music for the video? i know tons of different suggestion might come up, just curious to know what the taste is going to be,

The thing is the music score needs to be some thing "neutral" as in it shudnt remind us about the song and its visuals and take the viewer mind away from the video :D

mike send me a score, but its too famous for soccer and instantly takes us there , its the kanaan song if any ones wondering