Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

All I can say it was a great way to scrub in the new Roadsmart. Wet roads, dry roads, lil gravel, leaves and poop. One choke from me and it wasn't the tires fault and only one rider saw it.

Here's some pictures-

All nice and clean at 9:45 am.

IMG_1977.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1981.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

Ninjadocsbike2011.jpg

542 North-

542Nfall2011best.jpg

Nice photos! Love the last one.

any one got any suggestion for music for the video? i know tons of different suggestion might come up, just curious to know what the taste is going to be

deadmau5 - raise your weapon. It would be pretty good for at least the opening of a video

The XX - Intro

Llyod Banks - Start it Up

Sugar Ray - RPM

Chevelle - Jars

Shaman's Harvest - Dragonfly

Example - Kickstarts (Bar 9 Remix)

Five Finger Death Punch - Bad Company

Kevin Rudolf - I Made It

David Guetta feat. Kid Cudi - Memories

The bolded ones come recommended more than the others, though all would make decent tracks if you need more music filler.

Since you're into introducing all the riders... you could have everyone pick their theme song that would play for 5secs as you roll through everyone... there's almost a minute worth of music right there :lol:

Yeah I like my salad, the burger thing was funny, I made fun of myself as soon as I scarfed it down.

As I made mention to some, I am a factory worker, we train ourselves to eat fast if needed...My burger was not brought out until everyone else was already finished, so down it went.

It would figure, fat guy remembered for his eating antics!:)

You're not the only one that can eat fast. You never know when you're going to get that call on the radio.

Nice photos! Love the last one.

Thank you sir.

Doc the ride was great! Reason I keep on riding was because I just didn't want to stop. Hadn't been out riding in about month before Sun. So, I just keep going. Once I got North I saw the storm rolling in and I just did what I could to stay ahead of it. Which I did with only short periods of drizzle.

any one got any suggestion for music for the video? i know tons of different suggestion might come up, just curious to know what the taste is going to be,

The thing is the music score needs to be some thing "neutral" as in it shudnt remind us about the song and its visuals and take the viewer mind away from the video :D

mike send me a score, but its too famous for soccer and instantly takes us there , its the kanaan song if any ones wondering

I like hearing the hum and roar of the motors........

and Doc, whats up with those T shirts bro?

You're not the only one that can eat fast. You never know when you're going to get that call on the radio.

Working for the "Big G" (General Mills/Pillsbury), I am probably a good friend of yours, we don't make the coffee though.:lol:

any one got any suggestion for music for the video? i know tons of different suggestion might come up, just curious to know what the taste is going to be,

The thing is the music score needs to be some thing "neutral" as in it shudnt remind us about the song and its visuals and take the viewer mind away from the video :D

mike send me a score, but its too famous for soccer and instantly takes us there , its the kanaan song if any ones wondering

don't forget where u are doc. I bet maybe one other person would recognize that song, if that many. but it's your creation so do your thing :rolleyes:.

Thank you sir.

Doc the ride was great! Reason I keep on riding was because I just didn't want to stop. Hadn't been out riding in about month before Sun. So, I just keep going. Once I got North I saw the storm rolling in and I just did what I could to stay ahead of it. Which I did with only short periods of drizzle.

Ah thx lost

I like hearing the hum and roar of the motors........

and Doc, whats up with those T shirts bro?

Yea, many of you guys have to get the T shirt from me, how do we make a plan for that? if there is a sunny afternoon in the next three days i can ride out to some where in NEO a midpoint region to meet and give u the tshirt, so also any other neo region guys

Ah thx lost

Yea, many of you guys have to get the T shirt from me, how do we make a plan for that? if there is a sunny afternoon in the next three days i can ride out to some where in NEO a midpoint region to meet and give u the tshirt, so also any other neo region guys

How far from Zanesville are ya?