Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

Early fall it is :) we will start planning by spring itself, have smaller group rides with many to know the riding styles and then have this big ride ready, am saving up for decent cam for on the ground shots and go pro for riding ones :)

Excellent video Ninja. Well done!

What's the name of the camera you were using?

I saw some other riders having a similar mounted on the helmet or bike.

I could use some similar to that for some other project.

Great job on the video.

..... good video overall.....

... I just hope my doc doesn't mix up his 3's for 6's.....

:lolhitsign:

dayyuuuuuum ....man thats the biggest blunder...seriously i think i am sleep deprived to mess up your name which i typed out in almost all videos :( sorry .... and this time there were too many heros and you didnt end up doing antics to get you the youtube stardom which you naturally acquire :)

.... lay off the forum doc and get some rest........

i have serious addiction problem, anything i am interested i get involved too much... and now its the forums :D

i was wondering i see all these active people every year like in 2009 and 2010 over here, but no news now ...what happened to those riders? god forbid not something bad.

just was watching your vides I must have ben criscrossing your guys routs in the videos I got up & took a ride last sunday in lot of the same places but I was just rolling cutting my owne rout buy the sun cutting thro some shity roads & sweet roads

Is this the Go Pro camera you guys are talking about?

There are few different ones out there.

This one is selling for $235 on e-bay with free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-GOPRO-HD-MOTORSPORTS-HERO-1080-VIDEO-CAMERA-GoPro-/250899541888?pt=Camcorders_Professional_Video_Cameras&hash=item3a6ac72f80