Our trip to the dirty South

Casper

you are one of the coolest guys ive ever met bill...cant wait to ride with you again

Hey, you should write your congressman about me and tell him we want our colony back..

x2! Great meeting with ya and attempting to keep up with you :D

And the legend continues..... :eek:

... Got home tonight with cords showing on the rear tire. That is one Contimotion - done!

Heres some of my pics:

BTW, my kid did something screwy to the camera before I left, so it took some really weird artsy-fartsy pics before I figured it out. Some are crappy cell phone pics.

Enjoy, or dont. It doesnt matter. :p

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

2011-09-08_17-41-54_148.jpg

Yes, we trailered...and we were comfortable and dry while it rained all the way down and back. Hate away.

IMG_0247.jpg

:D

Yeah, we ran it both ways and a bunch of other roads on the other side of Tellico Plains.

The Skyway and 28 are my 2 favorite roads in the world now. WAY better than the Dragon IMO.

I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

I've said this since my first trip down a few years ago.

then we could not shoot the bears for you..those parliament wankers would take all our bang bangs... :lol:

Those Fontana bears are probably a bit quick for you guys anyway, guns or none. ;)

(I admit I did go crying like a little schoolgirl to you blokes in the OR vehicle when I came across a bear strolling around at Fontana Village... It wasn't so much your firearms but being inside a nice safe automobile that stopped me pants from getting messed.)

The audio sounded like crap, so I put music there instead. LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4aTtNL3Nh8][/ame]**** I removed the video. Apparently EMI blocked it. Gotta love that crap.

Nothing special, and wasn't going all that fast at all. Just cruising and having fun. This is the first half of Cherohala.

Edited by Casper
removed video