Our trip to the dirty South

Casper

Brian, you still running those worn out tyres?

thank god no. Literally the day I got back from the trip in June I ordered new Pilot Road 2s. I had NO idea what I was missing out on with those previous death tires. I can actually corner with relative speed and confidence now

thank god no. Literally the day I got back from the trip in June I ordered new Pilot Road 2s. I had NO idea what I was missing out on with those previous death tires. I can actually corner with relative speed and confidence now
You shoulda had wheelers put new skins on down there before riding :nono:

He hasn't rode enough since June (such as yourself) to warrant new tires. The ones he has on it now ARE new! :D

did you guys hit the CherryCola Skyway today?

Cannot wait to see Bens vids! I failed and didn't hit the record button on mine on 28 like I wanted.

Also, did you guys discover that 28 is 1000000x better than the Dragon?

When are you going to send me the video you DID manage to record? I need to edit out a couple things before it's posted...

Also, I should speed it up a little... you riding 10 on the dragon is really not that exciting ;)

i told you you're not getting it. But, I just got home from dinner and the bar with Jayme so I'll do it sometime this week from work where I have faster internets