9/18 Ride to SEO

Tpoppa

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I decide to go' date=' I will be taking I-76 to I-77 and shooting across OH-30. (or maybe taking the back way from Bolivar?)

I'll let you know for sure by Saturday afternoon.[/quote']

That would probably be the best way from Youngstown for the Doc too.

I'll be heading down OH-241, which is actually a pretty fun route, if anyone from Akron feels like meeting up.

If I decide to go' date=' I will be taking I-76 to I-77 and shooting across OH-30. (or maybe taking the back way from Bolivar?)

30 from Dalton to Wooster has been under construction for awhile now. It was down to 1 lane each way when I was on that stretch 2 weeks ago and was very slow going. They also had the road tore up but not sure if its back to normal or not yet

you still gonna make this ride doc? I'll be coming from oh-21 and copley rd.

takin' 21 s to 585 to 83 s. to the speedway in the southern part of millersburg.

google says its an hour trek for me so I know its a lil bit of a haul for you, but it'll be worth it. bring the cam of course!

gotta be there at 9am which means I gotta leave by 8am at the latest......

Be careful on your speed coming through norton, the local PD have someone pulled over nearly every morning on my way to work

You could take 93 out of Bolivar and meet us in Otsego at the intersection of 83/93. That might be easier for the riders that are far north east.

Edited by Tpoppa

That would probably be the best way from Youngstown for the Doc too.

I'll be heading down OH-241, which is actually a pretty fun route, if anyone from Akron feels like meeting up.

Might catch you on 241 somewhere. Would have to leave earlier and maybe even backtrack comin from copley

No sense meeting in Akron. Just meet in Bolivar and leave from there. I won't be stopping in Akron' date=' but I'll be fueling in Bolivar...since that's where I'll get off the interstate.

Tony, when do you expect to be at the Otsego OH-93/83 intersection?[/quote']

sounds good

Easy now, I like mine...:D

Might be the green, but this is what I saw as the 2012 colors for the United States models.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2898/12zr1000d40aorgdrf00d.jpg

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/4475/12zr1000d40ablkdrf00d.jpg

What do you think of this for the green.

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/1515/12zx1000g329grndrf2cgco.jpg

Please back on track, who else is going on this ride... I am still not seeing any slower riders so I am not riding alone in the back.

MUCH WANT!!!! The orange and black z1 is awesome and both the green colored n1k's are nasty also...looks like i might have pulled the trigger on the zx6r a bit early....oh well :rolleyes:

Unfortunately (sorta) it looks like I won't be able to make this ride.

I have the opportunity to meet up with my Dad for a ride tomorrow which almost never happens, so I'm going to take it while I still have the chance.

I'll actually be heading down to Athens on some of the same roads, so maybe I'll run into you.

You guys be safe, and I'll catch you next time.