I got called a "Pussie" today

Pfloydgad

I had to go to CVS today, cruised in front and swung around to a parking space. Got off and took my glasses off and started to pull my helmet off.

I hear: "Only Pussies wear gear".

I finish my removal, spin around and see no one, no cars with people, no cars rolling by. I keep looking and then see this little sawed off shit peeking around a pillar in front of the store.

I take my 6'3", 250lb. bald headed, go-teed chin, and strole his way. He makes a be-line into Kroger in definate retreat mode.

I decided not to go in and try to educate an idiot. Or something like that.

So....I was just wondering what the masses on here might do.

Be nice now, some people can't control what their inbreed parents did.

Anyway, ride safe all, and ATGATT, no matter what some people would say.

Greg

• Upvote 1

maybe he thought he knew you? saying something like that is what I usually do when I see someone I know and I know they don't see me.

Serp,

I actually thought it was someone I knew, it has been yelled before at a local restraunt I was meeting them at. But when he took off running i decided he probably didn't know me.

In hindsite, I should have waited him out, but the scripts were for my very sick wife, and it just wasn't worth getting arrested for assault of a mentally handicapped person.

Ride safe all, and ATGATT please.

Greg

People are stupid. You are a big sumbeech. I'm surprised someone had the nerve to say that to you.

A big +1......but obviously the lil shit lost his nerve rather quickly.:D Maybe saying the smell from his girlfriends pussy still lingering on your goatee, was the only thing you smell and rode most recently?

Edited by Pokey

Meh, I would have just ignored it. If they feel that it is imperative to make comments about my choices, then they must have a sad, boring life.

I'm always amused at the people that assume I don't have my endorsement b/c I choose to wear my gear (especially helmet).