Packs of motorcycles swarming St. Louis area highways

Strictly Street

ST. LOUIS • Drivers have reported huge packs of motorcycles swarming the highways around St. Louis, with the bikers pulling stunts,

making hand gestures and forcing cars off the roadway.

There has been no official word yet from the state highway patrol or other public safety officials.

The reports started coming in around 2 p.m. from various spots on I-270 and I-70, most recently in the north St. Louis county area.

Some claimed to see as many as 800 to 1,000 motorcycles in a pack.

Columbus riders report packs of thousands of cars swarming the local freeways, stopping traffic and causing dangerous situations resulting in accidents and injuries.

"These were not normal drivers. They were driving erratically, talking on cell phones, putting on lipstick and stuff, " said a motorcyclist.

It seems these swarms occur daily from 7-9am and again 4-6pm.

:lol::lol::lol:

Columbus riders report packs of thousands of cars swarming the local freeways, stopping traffic and causing dangerous situations resulting in accidents and injuries.

"These were not normal drivers. They were driving erratically, talking on cell phones, putting on lipstick and stuff, " said a motorcyclist.

:lol::lol:

Oh dude. That's freaking hilarious.

7-9 and 4-6? More like 24 hours a day. Being from Toledo, I thought Michigan drivers were bad (up until the 90s they didn't have a driving test up there, just written) until I moved down here. Columbus drivers are horrible. And I've driven in Atlanta.

7-9 and 4-6? More like 24 hours a day. Being from Toledo, I thought Michigan drivers were bad (up until the 90s they didn't have a driving test up there, just written) until I moved down here. Columbus drivers are horrible. And I've driven in Atlanta.

Tell me about it...I've been all over (mostly north) and I'm used to waking and seeing 6-12 inches of snow EACH AND EVERY morning. These people freak when there is a drizzle.

I blame it on the fact nobody is actually from here. We're all just here for the jobs.

flawless victory

"On Saturday, Ruma, 32, of De Soto, was one of about 2,500 bikers who converged on St. Louis area highways for the "Ride of the Century," an annual event that has escaped major attention until this year. It drew so much anger from startled drivers that organizers are now considering canceling the event. And if it does happen again, state law enforcement has pledged to step in."

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/article_b9d0047f-04ea-551d-996d-a7d729c00ff3.html

Good!!! ;)