Any backwoods type folks here?

Casper

Anyone into backpacking/camping? I'm talking real camping, like dig a hole and shit it in type camping, not "oh I'm going to go to the wash house to take a shower, and use the electric to blow-dry my hair" camping.

I shit in my backyard at home, doesn't everyone? :dunno:

I shower at least once a week, whether I need it or not.

And I don't have much hair, and what's left I keep high and tight, so no need for a blow drier. :D

We (me and the fellas) used to do "real" camping, but then we acquired girlfriends, and those turned into wives, and they couldn't do without a bed, running water, etc., so I bought a vacation place up at Apple Valley... :(

Since the girlfriend who turned into a wife has now turned into TheArtist Formerly Known as Mrs. Blosser, I wouldn't mind trying "real" camping again...:cool:

Anyone into backpacking/camping? I'm talking real camping, like dig a hole and shit it in type camping, not "oh I'm going to go to the wash house to take a shower, and use the electric to blow-dry my hair" camping.

I go primitive backpacking usually at least once a month all over Ohio. I totally love it.

Im a pretty big redneck back home, moved to the burbs here, which now sucks and I hate it. BUT I don't do shit like this, hence why I have 2 travel trailers and am hoping to have a toy hauler shortly. I mean whats the point? These things are affordable, have all the luxuries of home, and when you break it down, just make sense.

My GF always asks me about going tent camping, I tell her she can go and I will sleep in my trailer or hell my truck. F that. Did it for 2 years at the races, never again. Ever.