Not that I'm counting...... (Cleveland MC Show Afterparty)

MidgetTodd

Starting to get my plans together for the trip. Is anyone interested in carpooling up from Columbus? I can fit 4 or 5 more in my Excursion. MP are you still planning on riding up with us?

Carie and I will again if that's cool.

Starting to get my plans together for the trip. Is anyone interested in carpooling up from Columbus? I can fit 4 or 5 more in my Excursion. MP are you still planning on riding up with us?

If you've got room for one more I'll join.

GF can't make it, she'll be going to a concert that weekend. I have a room to myself at the Clarion if anyone wants to bunk up and split it.

If you've got room for one more I'll join.

GF can't make it, she'll be going to a concert that weekend. I have a room to myself at the Clarion if anyone wants to bunk up and split it.

That'll work. Your house made a good meeting place.

Hey guys I need to get a jacket and helmet to undr_psi he is located in Upper Arlington is there anyone close to him that will be attending the Motorcycle show and would be willing to transport this gear for me? This is some gear from the pay it forward thread going to help out a fellow rider get back to riding after a crash last season. Even if we could just get this to C-bus so he could come pick it from your place.

Hey guys I need to get a jacket and helmet to undr_psi he is located in Upper Arlington is there anyone close to him that will be attending the Motorcycle show and would be willing to transport this gear for me? This is some gear from the pay it forward thread going to help out a fellow rider get back to riding after a crash last season. Even if we could just get this to C-bus so he could come pick it from your place.

I'll bring it back for him.

• 2 weeks later...
Probably a good idea. And we need to make sure Yota goes this year. We need our little dancing monkey. :D

I did miss it last year, didnt I. Well shit, I guess that means I gots to go this year.

BTW, anyone wanna ride up with me? I think I have 1 maybe 2 more seats. Only got one other in the quad cab 2012 ram 1500 at this point. That thing is spacious! PM me or text me if you gots my digits.