Not that I'm counting...... (Cleveland MC Show Afterparty)

MidgetTodd

Yeah, that's it. All DTC there. :lol:

Now Benny... We go through this every year. Don't be hatin' just 'cause you weren't there the first year we had it at Buddy's, when you & YT were havin' the "OR" afterparty at BW3's :lol:

Now Benny... We go through this every year. Don't be hatin' just 'cause you weren't there the first year we had it at Buddy's, when you & YT were havin' the "OR" afterparty at BW3's :lol:

I don't even remember Whitey being there, and it certainly wasn't an after party. It was dinner before driving home. OR brings all the girls to the bar. Yes, you have to sing that out loud. It's worth it. :lol:

Sure. You bring your Ronnie ego and entertain her while I check the waitress for piercings again.

done! I'll even rock the Ronnie haircut a little while longer then. Haha I forgot about that girl, that 30min of convo with Cleaver was hilarious, then with balls of steel just asked her about it out of the blue. That was awesome

done! I'll even rock the Ronnie haircut a little while longer then. Haha I forgot about that girl, that 30min of convo with Cleaver was hilarious, then with balls of steel just asked her about it out of the blue. That was awesome

You're welcome. You should have seen the texts I got from her the next morning.

I again reserved the 1 and only hot tub suite the hotel has because that's just how I roll. And yes for the few who know my ways I will be filling it with jello again for a kinky after party...you've been warned. Oh and prebuddys Jager Bomb party in the suite again as well. That is all.