Not that I'm counting...... (Cleveland MC Show Afterparty)

MidgetTodd

No place is going to be perfect and I'm down to help find another place or if its kept at Buddy's I'm not gonna complain.

Agreed we could go anywhere but its a matter of whether or not they can handle the crazier shit that seems to happen every year :lol:

• Upvote 1

To bad the Count isn't a member. I'd rep the hell out of him for walking 8 miles to a bar so he could get his groove on, only to have Daddy downer end it all in a huff. Too bad daddy didn't walk in when Girl's Gone Whoreish was grinding on him. :)

Edited by cmh_sprint

Here are some of the pics I managed to take..

One of the gentlemen in attendance had the quote of the night that was directed to my wife "I can feel the sexual tension between us, a different place and time and it would be on" :lol:and it wasn't MT or the Count.

088p.jpg

075zg.jpg

The Count surveying his new fan club.

076xc.jpg

078nt.jpg

Casper feeling a bit threatened by the moobs.

080wa.jpg

Tagged again

083pg.jpg

087bo.jpg

You will grind on me, I command you!

099ux.jpg

I told you so...

095wr.jpg

Knock, knock

125mqo.jpg

This picture sums it all up...

092ee.jpg

Had a great time as usual. Good to meet some new members, including 2 of my fellow cabin mates for the Deals trip.

Edited by cmh_sprint
  • Upvote 1

One of the gentlemen in attendance had the quote of the night that was directed to my wife "I can feel the sexual tension between us, a different place and time and it would be on" :lol:and it wasn't MT or the Count.

088p.jpg

Dear

God!

I hope it wasnt me. I like Mrs Sprint. Wouldnt want to freak her out like that. My money is on the guy in the hat. :D

• Upvote 1

I'm sure there are plenty of places that would welcome the benjamins... However I don't know if there are very many that would put up with our three ring circus of shennanigans

Yeah... I said it

Our shenanigans are no worse than the parties I went to while I was in college 10 years ago.

Thanks for letting me pet your hair it was soooo fraaking soft.

You're welcome, its amazing what 30 years of conditioning does to hair apparently.

• Upvote 1