Not that I'm counting...... (Cleveland MC Show Afterparty)

MidgetTodd

since i live in Parma now which is 30 minutes away from Buddys I need to see who I can con into being my dd maybe i need to find a temporary girlfriend just for some sammich making and a dd for that night
i've booked a room with 2 beds. potential roommate candidates may apply with full frontal nudes.

Ask and ye shall recieve. :)

since i live in Parma now which is 30 minutes away from Buddys I need to see who I can con into being my dd maybe i need to find a temporary girlfriend just for some sammich making and a dd for that night

ouch, i dunno whats worse....Brunstucky or Parma :p

I'm also going to guilt Likwid into DD'ing my ass for him defiling my purdy vfr :D

a note for future candidates:

please refrain from sending in your full frontal nude resumes if hair is covering EVERYTHING. that defeats the purpose of "full frontal nudity". this isn't the garden of eden... it's just some dude with a medically documented case of night groping.

sincerely,

lown_penis.jpg

As long as my Kenny shows up again.....

I'm your Kenny

val3.jpeg

Calling them in 3...2.....1...

They quoted me $10 less when I reserved a block back in January

wtf...I had to Google DTC4LYFE the other day:wtf:

Annnnd... What'd you get??

I like how talk and planning this starts earlier and earlier each year

I started a thread the day after the show this year ;)

http://www.dtc4lyfe.com/ims-2012-dtc-afterparty-blowout-hotel-rsrv-tn-info-t469.html

I will be hosting a pre Buddy's Jaeger Bomb party in my room for those interested :)

I will be the only Jagr pouring Jaeger at this pre event. Which I might add should only be DTC members and their respective bitchez! :evil:

Hmmm... This could be "interesting" :cool:

• Upvote 1

i've booked a room with 2 beds. potential roommate candidates may apply with full frontal nudes.

Here's mine. I'm athletically built & smokin' hot, like to party, always wear "protection", & carry a big "stick" if you catch my drift...

unxplained-photo-1225258439-56582.jpg

• 2 weeks later...