itchin' for another group ride....

MIKE53ALI

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's done on a Sunday it will probably have to be slab all the way down and back

Ok, just looking out for Speedy. He can only do Sundays with his work schedule. I know this is still up in the air. Will work out all the details, and post a trend about it.

Your always welcome to join.... Last time we went Kosmo was the only one that finished the challenge burger

picture.php?albumid=712&pictureid=7635&thumb=1

picture.php?albumid=712&pictureid=7630&thumb=1

picture.php?albumid=712&pictureid=7628&thumb=1

picture.php?albumid=712&pictureid=7627&thumb=1

I'm all about this. Not to eat that monstrosity of a burger but to ride and eat. That was a fun time.. depends on the time and day, I cant do anymore Sundays, I was not all there for my classes Monday.

I'm all about this. Not to eat that monstrosity of a burger but to ride and eat. That was a fun time.. depends on the time and day, I cant do anymore Sundays, I was not all there for my classes Monday.

leave it to you to wait til the very end of the year to start coming out :lol:

leave it to you to wait til the very end of the year to start coming out :lol:

hey in my defense I was couponing most of the summer.. Yes I said it.. Hi my name is Holly and I'm an extreme couponing addict. :(

Thia is the time of year when riding is comfortable. Mild weather and way better scenic routes.

hey in my defense I was couponing most of the summer.. Yes I said it.. Hi my name is Holly and I'm an extreme couponing addict. :(

Thia is the time of year when riding is comfortable. Mild weather and way better scenic routes.

:wtf: is extreme couponing?

nope, the only things i ever spend money on is food, alcohol, gear and parts for the bike :)

Oh cheese and rice.. youtube extreme couponing. Yeah that's me. A crazy lady and her book of coupons. I save SO much money its retarded. I get about 16 paper inserts a week. In the last four months I've saved about $4000 on everything. I don't usually buy things without a coupon.

Oh cheese and rice.. youtube extreme couponing. Yeah that's me. A crazy lady and her book of coupons. I save SO much money its retarded. I get about 16 paper inserts a week. In the last four months I've saved about $4000 on everything. I don't usually buy things without a coupon.

I've been telling my wife she should get into that

I've been telling my wife she should get into that

if you need any pointers let me know.. It took me a good solid 2 months to really get it right.. now almost 6 months later I am a coupon Nazi. I am about to go to the store now and get about $45 in product for about (before taxes) $6. And its going t range from Toilet paper to detergent to make-up. Its definitely worth a try.

if you need any pointers let me know.. It took me a good solid 2 months to really get it right.. now almost 6 months later I am a coupon Nazi. I am about to go to the store now and get about $45 in product for about (before taxes) $6. And its going t range from Toilet paper to detergent to make-up. Its definitely worth a try.

That show is amazing the stuff they walk out of the store with for a fraction of the cost

My crazy wife started the coupon thing. I though it was a waste of time till she came home from the store with $396 worth of stuff that she paid $146 for!!

And sniper they switched my work around a bit and I am open some times later on Sat. for stuff. This Sunday was brutal! Got home from the ride just in time to get ripped a new one for being late, took a three hour nap then went to work sunday at midnight. When the snow starts flying is when I MIGHT have a bit longer weekend. right now we have been working 60+ hours a week and get off at the most 32 hours. sometimes its 24 hrs. But gotta make it while I can right.

That show is amazing the stuff they walk out of the store with for a fraction of the cost

Right.. and it's all name brand shit.. I get free toothpaste, deodorant, body wash.. plus a bunch of other toiletries. I buy EVERYTHING in bulk when i get it free. I just take to some local shelters around here. WTF am I going to do with 65 toothbrushes or 25 jars of peanut butter? I need all the karma i can get. :D

My crazy wife started the coupon thing. I though it was a waste of time till she came home from the store with $396 worth of stuff that she paid $146 for!!

And sniper they switched my work around a bit and I am open some times later on Sat. for stuff. This Sunday was brutal! Got home from the ride just in time to get ripped a new one for being late, took a three hour nap then went to work sunday at midnight. When the snow starts flying is when I MIGHT have a bit longer weekend. right now we have been working 60+ hours a week and get off at the most 32 hours. sometimes its 24 hrs. But gotta make it while I can right.

I feel your pain, brother. That must have been a rough shift to get through. That's good your schedule is a bit more flexible now. I was to beat to hell when I got home. My bike isn't built for distance. Maybe I need a VFR, like Bads.

It was not hard staying awake, I had an eventful start up of the kiln. But my poor quads were screaming by the end of the shift from riding the miles then running up three flights of steps 20 times at least. Oh did I mention I almost got crushed by a piece of equipment that broke and threw a large(700 pounds) part of the line at me? 5 1/2 hours of being up on the catwalk in 110 degree heat to rebuild it was fun. I slept real good when I got off work LOL!