Who want's to go to Wayne in October

bowdog

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice!! I dont know probably around 10? The old lady was going to cook up some ham, scrambled eggs and potatoes in the morning for breakfast and once my belly is full i am good for the day, let me know what time works for you and if you want some breakfast before we go out. Tim we have already planned on you for breakfast so you wont need any of that stuff at the store.

i bought some bfast stuff too ill just bring it to have extras...im all loaded up and ready to go, think i have enough firewood for both nights(i hope its not too wet) im also bringing my 12x12 ez up incase of rain

Edited by 2talltim

we r just doing primitive sites correct?

Yes primitive sites... I should be there no later than 6 (tim i will call u on my way) and my girl and I will be camping to Sunday about 3 maybe 4. :campfire:

Edited by bowdog

is there a cost to ride at wayne? I've heard there is.

Yes, as long as you have your registration from BMV which is $34.50 for three years you can buy a sticker where we are camping for $9 a day or $24 for the weekend.

And if you dont have a registration becasue you dont have title due to bank loan or some other reason you can buy a temporary one at BMV for $5.50 and that will make you able to purchase pass at camp grounds or anywhere near Wayne.

Speedy, any luck finding a dirt bike trail near West Branch? Since we seen all those pickup trucks hauling dirt bikes?

We can start a new thread if needed, but it was more like a "hike in the woods with the rifles". The only thing I got was rained on.

Had a great time!! That end of Wayne had some sick trails, nice meeting you guys and cant wait to head out there again. I am with you Tim i am feeling it today in my arms. :lol:is it too early to plan another trip!?!?! :D

Had a great time!! That end of Wayne had some sick trails, nice meeting you guys and cant wait to head out there again. I am with you Tim i am feeling it today in my arms. :lol:is it too early to plan another trip!?!?! :D

Never too early man. The trails close Dec. 15. Im down to do it again.

Never too early man. The trails close Dec. 15. Im down to do it again.

Sounds good too me, even if we just do a go down Saturday morning come home Saturday night i would be in... Think i might try to plan another ride mid November if anyone would be interested? Might be to cold then to ride street but we can always ride dirt, snow, and ice! :D