Who want's to go to Wayne in October

bowdog

Do i need insurance on my quads? I have insurance on my 450 but not on the hunting quad... Do i need to show proof to get a sticker?

They just asked for my license then if its a dirt bike or atv then got the sticker put it on my chest protector and good to go

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably in, unless the weather is pure shit I was planning on doing Wayne that weekend anyway. I much prefer the New Straitsville trail going down to Dorr Run, less traffic, and not as much mud....better hills too. I can't remember the name of it, but the loop over on the east side of Nelsonville is cool too, but you gotta be street legal to get from the main corridor over there.

I heard Newstraitsville was 100% ATV friendly? I am camping there so if anyone is interested feel free to PM me and i will give you my cell number so you can find me when you get down there.

Anyone still in? I am definitely still riding the 15th and 16th but if you guys dont have any interest in Wayne i may go to Walhonding... I dont care i just want to ride.
Plus whalhonding I think the trails are for overnighters only

I broke my ball joint last night at Walhonding. :(

5 bucks and you can ride the trails. Just no camping.

I heard Newstraitsville was 100% ATV friendly? I am camping there so if anyone is interested feel free to PM me and i will give you my cell number so you can find me when you get down there.

what time you headed down friday maybe i can meet you and we can convoy down..shoot me your cell ill send you mine

what time you headed down friday maybe i can meet you and we can convoy down..shoot me your cell ill send you mine

I am going to head out from Reynoldsburg hopefully no later than 5. I work till 4 but will have everything loaded the night before and be able to come home hook up and roll. Ill send PM with my digets now.

I broke my ball joint last night at Walhonding. :(

5 bucks and you can ride the trails. Just no camping.

Heard they life flighted another person out of Walhonding last week the 8th and 9th, any truth to that?

Quick questons, buddy wants to come down this weekend and rides a Honda 250R that he built, 1st how would he get a registration without title (they did not title back then) and 2nd can he ride a two stroke in Wayne?

Quick questons, buddy wants to come down this weekend and rides a Honda 250R that he built, 1st how would he get a registration without title (they did not title back then) and 2nd can he ride a two stroke in Wayne?

1) gotta have a title to get a registration.

2) yes. Must have a spark arrestor.

U can take it a BMV/title office and have them look at the bike and verify all the numbers on it and they will do a search on them to make sure it isn't stolen and after all is clear they will issue a title for it.

Got most of my camping gear out, it was buried and cover in dust since it hasent been out this year..quad is ready just need to fuel her up, and put a tool kit togehter..hitting the store in the mornig after work for chow and essentials(so i dont have to do it friday)...my buddie bailed so it will just be me

I put the headlights back on the 450 last night and checked tires and fluids. Getting camping gear ready tonight and going to load trailer, should be ready to head down from Reynoldsburg tomorrow by 5 at the latest! :D Tim i am pumped to ride even if these chumps don't show! :p

nice!! I dont know probably around 10? The old lady was going to cook up some ham, scrambled eggs and potatoes in the morning for breakfast and once my belly is full i am good for the day, let me know what time works for you and if you want some breakfast before we go out. Tim we have already planned on you for breakfast so you wont need any of that stuff at the store.

so for right now looks like who ever gets ther first maybe just grab 2 camp sites(or maybe 3)? 2 people per site xtra persons $2 im by myself so i can share. i havent decided if im going to meet up with you adam or go down earlier, my kids get on the bus at 830 and im free after that, it al depends on the weather on what time i head out