Places at where I won't be eating any longer

C-bus

:dunno: my bank allows customers to carry

That was my point. Banks have allowed carry since 2004, but the media didn't go around putting them on the spot with leading questions. I'm saying that the banks flew under the radar and have been fine.

What kills me is they don't realize that the "bad" people that are carrying now and drinking are still going to be doing the same while the people that are out following the law are the ones that will be victims!!

Exactly the point of allowing ccw's in the first place. A well armed citizenry...see a robbery using a gun....1 to the head stops it everytime....;)

The lady that runs the local place I have lunch at every day said "People should be allowed to own hand guns. But I don't see a need to own those semi-automatic ones. They should be banned". I tried to explain that most anything short of a muzzle loading pistol was a semi auto...Then I explained how her not knowing the definition made her a danger to gun rights as a voter.

Then she asked me "well what about assault weapons?" I responded "You mean ...SCARY GUNS". It went down hill from there...Those who don't excercise there rights are a danger to others who do.

My .02

• Upvote 1

The lady that runs the local place I have lunch at every day said "People should be allowed to own hand guns. But I don't see a need to own those semi-automatic ones. They should be banned". I tried to explain that most anything short of a muzzle loading pistol was a semi auto...Then I explained how her not knowing the definition made her a danger to gun rights as a voter.

Then she asked me "well what about assault weapons?" I responded "You mean ...SCARY GUNS". It went down hill from there...Those who don't excercise there rights are a danger to others who do.

My .02

"scary guns", that made me chuckle.