Christian Sportbike Assoc October 15th Ride

PhilS

Who's all in

I'm in. We Columbus types can meet at the Church then meet up with you Coshocton types at the KFC at 79/16 if that works........I think that's the intent anyway.

Saturday Central Ohio Forecast is 62 high, 50 low Sunny and Windy with "0%" chance of rain. :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nevermind....read the first page. I could literally throw a rock to the church on Livingston from my apt. Yes I live in the hood. I'll be there Saturday morning....see you guys there.

Have fun guys. After the last chilly morning ride, I know I definitely need to get some warmer gear...gloves being the most important part. My fingers were completely numb and that's not good when all my controls for the bike are on the handle bars. I need to find some that are warm but not bulky so I can still feel my controls through them.

Have fun guys. After the last chilly morning ride, I know I definitely need to get some warmer gear...gloves being the most important part. My fingers were completely numb and that's not good when all my controls for the bike are on the handle bars. I need to find some that are warm but not bulky so I can still feel my controls through them.

Still time to grab heated grips or heated gloves

I think I found a good gas stop about 1/2 way. In Danville on 62 right on our path. I called - yep they exist.

It's about 80 miles from the KFC or 100 miles from the church. From Danville it's about 75 miles back to the KFC or 95 miles back to the church.

See ya at 9AM at the church or at 10AM to the rest of yuns at the KFC.

Later..........it'll be chilly in the AM but severe clear weather!!!

I think I found a good gas stop about 1/2 way. In Danville on 62 right on our path. I called - yep they exist.

It's about 80 miles from the KFC or 100 miles from the church. From Danville it's about 75 miles back to the KFC or 95 miles back to the church.

See ya at 9AM at the church or at 10AM to the rest of yuns at the KFC.

Later..........it'll be chilly in the AM but severe clear weather!!!

Yea that's a nice big gas station

I woke up at 9:28, said oh shit, threw my clothes on and rode down to the chapel and realized everyone had left, thought about riding into Newark but I figured risk vs reward with my nipples cutting through my jacket wasn't in my favor. I'm disappointed I overslept.

Have a safe ride guys, stay warm.

I woke up at 9:28, said oh shit, threw my clothes on and rode down to the chapel and realized everyone had left, thought about riding into Newark but I figured risk vs reward with my nipples cutting through my jacket wasn't in my favor. I'm disappointed I overslept.

Have a safe ride guys, stay warm.

I cut out early cause other stuff today but it was very chilly and windy. Road was in good shape. That wind was a beast when there were no hills or trees slowing it down....

I cut out early cause other stuff today but it was very chilly and windy. Road was in good shape. That wind was a beast when there were no hills or trees slowing it down....

Was it too cold to ride and enjoy it? I was thinking about going out on my own this afternoon.