Video: Dream Group ride: Part 1 Formation

NinjaDoc

Thanks Ninja.

I have been on a few group rides ( the covered bridge and the parks/waterfall ride) and all was good. Even with the mixed style of bikes, everything worked out great. I know my bike is usually the oldest one on the ride, but it is all I have now so it will have to work. It was cool when I had my Katana so i had options on what bike to ride based on the type of ride. In hind sight, I should have kept that Katana.

Thanks Ninja.

I have been on a few group rides ( the covered bridge and the parks/waterfall ride) and all was good. Even with the mixed style of bikes, everything worked out great. I know my bike is usually the oldest one on the ride, but it is all I have now so it will have to work. It was cool when I had my Katana so i had options on what bike to ride based on the type of ride. In hind sight, I should have kept that Katana.

especially since it would most likely still be in one piece. :nono:

PM sent to Bad, dont want to spill the beans, but lets just say the Katana is no longer in the same condition as it was when it was sold. If the current owner is still a member here and he cares to go into details he can. I was offered the bike back and I turned it down.

Back on topic, nice bit of video editing. It does take a boatload of time.

Doc...I hope you don't mind but I swiped a frame from your vid for a new avatar.........:nono:???

no problem :D

has anyone suggested pulling footage from some of the other cameras in operation that day> im lazy and didnt ready most of this

Yea somebody suggested it, but just like me all the rest of them also ran into some trouble... in short we dont have adequate footage this year... but next year it seems many more riders going to be armed with go pro :) now that will be awesome.