Riding 555 Friday 10/7

Howabusa

Love to join you Kent, but I'm working.

Hoping to get out this weekend.

speed safely... BTW: Happy Birthday!

Thanks, Probably not going to ride this weekend. Saturday I'm going to spend the day with my better half & Sunday we are going to the hillclimb at Devils Staircase.

I guess this will be a solo ride.

I will be @ Bob Evans 11AM. Red & silver CBR. Drop me a note if you change your mind. I have a meeting in the morning but will be high tailing it out of Cbus before 10. Should be a great ride!

I met George at Bob Evans at 11. We headed down 555 with me in the lead. Lots of traffic, road work and dirt on the road. About 17 miles from Zanesville I headed into a left hander too hot, hit the brakes too hard & went off roading. Managed to keep it up in the weeds for a few seconds & then lost it. I came off the bike & rolled a few times. Jump up take my gloves off, George comes over & we picked the bike up & got it back on the road. Broke the windscreen, the mirror glass was gone from the right hand mirror, but the housing wasn't broke. We looked for gloves for about 15 minutes, never found them. I turned around & headed home, George continued on down 555. Rode home. So, here's the damage report, need new right hand mirror, windscreen, a few plastic rivets and the rear cowl has a crack on the right side about 4" inches long, running from the bottom towards the passenger seat also a couple small cracks around the bungee hook bolt. I feel like such a moron!!!

I met George at Bob Evans at 11. We headed down 555 with me in the lead. Lots of traffic, road work and dirt on the road. About 17 miles from Zanesville I headed into a left hander too hot, hit the brakes too hard & went off roading. Managed to keep it up in the weeds for a few seconds & then lost it. I came off the bike & rolled a few times. Jump up take my gloves off, George comes over & we picked the bike up & got it back on the road. Broke the windscreen, the mirror glass was gone from the right hand mirror, but the housing wasn't broke. We looked for gloves for about 15 minutes, never found them. I turned around & headed home, George continued on down 555. Rode home. So, here's the damage report, need new right hand mirror, windscreen, a few plastic rivets and the rear cowl has a crack on the right side about 4" inches long, running from the bottom towards the passenger seat also a couple small cracks around the bungee hook bolt. I feel like such a moron!!!

Glad to see your ok.

pics ?