Ohio riders t shirt in Columbus

NinjaDoc

Some of you had requested the Ohio riders t shirt during last monthbig ride, I still have many left as some did not show up for the ride, if any of you guys from Columbus need it now I have it with me, I am reserving the two t's for Ohio mike and one for ST, rest of them no one claimed till now,

Any one??? Don't have a pic with me as am posting from phone, :(

12.5$ only I guess I ordered many :(

sorry about this, i did not look into the carton on how many left and what sizes, the box was delivered to me, i took it to the ride site, many of them got the t shirts, and some are left in the box still, if i make a rough guess, 2 xxl which was requested by busarider and pfloygad is still there, and one xl for Aetsh, they never contacted me about this after that, so i am guessing i can give those away

I will go home and check the most economical mailing price and contact you guys with the combined price,

I got the pms as well, thx for the response .. Didn't know many would want or else would have ordered more,, may be next year big ride.. Different color and style :)

I will go home and check the most economical mailing price and contact you guys with the combined price,

I got the pms as well, thx for the response .. Didn't know many would want or else would have ordered more,, may be next year big ride.. Different color and style :)

Post a pic if you can