1998 Honda VFR - $3200

AndyJ

1998 Honda VFR800. 34,xxx miles (still riding as often as possible). Includes seat cowl and passenger grab handles, Heli bars and Sargent seat. PO painted frame, top triple, and passenger pegs textured black, so it looks slightly different than the standard 5th gen. New Pilot Road 2s with ~1000miles, new front pads and brake fluid changed at 32k along with valve check; R/R changed at ~25k along with VFRNess to avoid charging issues.

A few minor mods/updates: Sonic 0.95 front springs with new fork oil, CBR929 rear shock. Radar’s sliders, Pazzo knockoff folding levers, heated grips, throttlemeister, Hyperlites LED brake lights, LED voltage monitor. I have a set of T-Rex front and rear stands I can include with the bike for $75. A few pics to give an idea - I can email hi-res versions:

picture.php?albumid=1205&pictureid=14744&thumb=1picture.php?albumid=1205&pictureid=14743&thumb=1picture.php?albumid=1205&pictureid=14742&thumb=1

Test Rides with cash in hand only.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just curious....don't take this as an insult cause it's not.

I have a 1997 Kawasaki ZX6-R. It has 29k miles and is well taken care of and maintained. The most I have had offered for it is $2200. I bought it for 19 and have put around $800 into it. I would sell for $2500. What makes this bike worth a thousand dollars + more than mine?

Just curious....don't take this as an insult cause it's not.

I have a 1997 Kawasaki ZX6-R. It has 29k miles and is well taken care of and maintained. The most I have had offered for it is $2200. I bought it for 19 and have put around $800 into it. I would sell for $2500. What makes this bike worth a thousand dollars + more than mine?

in my experience Honda hold value better than Kawi's. Plus its a VFR so its already better :p