10/17 ride

Hutch

Good ride and Christian took that crash like a champ.

Yea but could of prolly been avoided. Trying to catch up what you lose in the corners in the straights. Will lead to going in to hot. Now I'm not sure that's what happen but my guess.

Didn't lose focus, just focused on the wrong thing.

Glad your ok Christian but Hutch gave good advice a few posts up that needs listened too.

Just passing on the advice people gave me when I was learning, and I'm still learning.

Todd might try 520 next Saturday I believe PhilS started a thread

So which Coshocton corner took this one down?

Actually it was on hickman rd. He wanted to ride a little more so hickman was on the way back so we rode it both ways he made it down and then went down on the way back to 79.

Yeah.....I remember that first day going out with you guys I had to tell myself not to try to keep up like a hundred times. Still do actually...

Best thing to do Christian is try to remember what you did wrong and learn from it. Only you can really know what was going through your mind when it happened. When I set mine down I know I made a couple mistakes at once. I've tried not to do that again. Glad you're not hurt and at least it's just plastic....expensive plastic....but plastic.